Is NL Omaha better than NL holdem?

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In every game there are minuses and pluses - who likes what, then they choose ...

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NL Hold`em is better
But PL Omaha is better than NL Omaha i suppose, Too many bingo players going all in with NL Omaha, the reason why i stopped playing NL Omaha. so better stick with PLO

otzme

otzme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I particulary only play NL, every time I play OMAHA my mind buga, as well as my results, however I know people experts in OMAHA and that has a good profit with the same. So I can say that it depends on your experience and ability in each game and of course the profit.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well,some people like Omaha and others like Hold'em.I like both,but Hold'em for me is much easier to play.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are two very good styles, I like them equally, but holdem has a lot more people to play, always and is better known

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
idk about nl omaha but i do like plo.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both ...but I prefer holdem always

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would prefer to play Omaha pot limit than no limit. There are just too many variables that come into play after the flop, that with no limit you have players betting too much preflop because they don't know how to play the game.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a big fan of both games I find interesting the variation of ohama ai and taste of taste for me and the same.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each player likes one or the other a little more so there isn't a valid answer for your question in my eyes.

But omaha is a fun game tho!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like Omaha,unfortunately it is becoming unpopular. Much more exciting and complicated I think it's harder than Texas Holdem. Nevertheless, I do not think it would be better, and even less play as a pot limit Omaha. I think the pot limit Omaha is better than No Limit,because a preflop all-in is completely dependent on luck.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NL08 is an awesome game and I like it a lot been playing a bit as well. but I still think nlhe is king right now.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play omaha afew times, i dont like it holdem is best.

J

Joe702

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha has way more action and more alcohol[emoji482] no limit is more of a serious game..

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love Omaha! An important thing about Omaha that not many people understand is that the margins are slimmer.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Better" is relative. Both games have their merit. I've heard a lot of Omaha players say they got into the game because they were bored with NLHoldem. Omaha is definitely a "money game". The swings are typically huge so as long as you're rolled properly and have the skill it can make you some really good money. I'm not confident enough in my Omaha game to play for real money but would love to get better at it. One variant I'm not fond of is Omaha Hi/Low. I just feel like its pointless to play a game where the pot is constantly getting split. Just my opinion.

M

mirrornick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is always fun but only in moderation.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all..its good to play different games..high variance,high reward...i prefer holdem.....thanks darrell

JBGambler

JBGambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha or Holdem?

In the beginning I always saw the Holdem more feasible, entertaining and in a way more commercial. Until recently, by chance I signed up for an Omaha tournament, I mean that in the course of the game I was reading a little bit the instructions that was nothing special, but I saw it very good and a great alternative. I tried the Omaha Pot Limit. Very good the truth, although if you give me to always choose Holdem

S

sc77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning I always saw the Holdem more feasible, entertaining and in a way more commercial. Until recently, by chance I signed up for an Omaha tournament, I mean that in the course of the game I was reading a little bit the instructions that was nothing special, but I saw it very good and a great alternative. I tried the Omaha Pot Limit. Very good the truth, although if you give me to always choose Holdem
Plo is the future

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is the future, they said in 2007. If you want to be a pro you must play Holdem, if you're playing just for fun, play the funniest for you.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules