Lucky cards

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My two lucky hole cards are the two that wins the pot! No for real I love K-Q it, not even a pair I have hit more sets than I can count and straights through the roof! Every now and then a flush! I saw in the above post the math says aces are going to win most of the time and that's true in math but aces have cost me a lot of money and made me very little! That's math to.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10-3 of diamonds, every time I get that hand my stack automatically doubles

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Queen Four

Hello together,

this is my favorit hand an I like to play with it.
Sometimes I think about that Hand and the outs.
What do you think about this two cards:confused:?

Have a nice start into the new week.

Kind regards.

LSTBrand

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my world, most cards are unlucky.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I have no lucky cards. Previously, I considered such TT, but then they let me down a lot several times. AA great cards, but they let me down, there was a moment in my life when they let me down 13 distributions in a row. I hope your lucky cards will not become the most unhappy for you later:evil:

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀

10-5 dimonds is my lucky card ,

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we're talking about pocket pairs, K-K and Q-Q way more luckier in my hands rather Aces. With J-J I have the most horrible experinces. A-K is very strong as A-Q mostly lead me to win a huge pot.
My lucky number is 49 so sometimes I give it a try, but not push it because it's my favourite one. So it would be better if aces would be my favourite number, but as long as it is not possible, I can work with that hand. Xd

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's just that you remember it the most compared to other hands, or you played a short distance. it's simple math . you can't win with 99 more often than with AA.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is certainly interesting, but I do not have a lucky cards.For me a lucky card that wins chips)

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well statistically i most likely dont have any lucky cards. My favorite ones except AA and KK etc of course , are Suited Connectors or sth like KJ suited, I really have fun playing them and hitting a straight flush draw is always a nice feeling ^^

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀
Hello! As for superstition, I think every player is more or less superstitious. I have already watched a tournament with Daniel Negriana for a long time, he thought for a long time whether to call the opponent’s raise or not (there were a lot of losing combinations) and I won’t offend my 666 calls and wins, I think you also talked superstitiously about a lucky card, as for me, I can say which hand I always lose, it’s the second hand less than 10, my loss is 99.9% if I don’t bluff. Good luck in the game and more happy ones distributions.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst pocket cards are 33. I think I've never won a hand with them.

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not lucky everytime, but i like A9 :)

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nines are one from my favourites hands too! I think the percentage of winning with a specific hand is in our mind! I mean that middle pairs will win when they set and if you take a setted flop, you can "easy" win but if you dont set with your aces you might call or move allin but the posibilities of winning in general are less that your setted nines.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T
spade.gif
J
spade.gif

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do actually and its a terrible hand and I don't always play it if someone is representing pockets or something i will quickly fold. Yet KTs has brought down some huge pots for me live and online. I'm not sure I play it anymore than any other hand like it but when /i get it I get a lil excited it will do it again. But like I said I fold it in any situation that calls for a fold.I don't think it's magic and have lost with it plenty.:cool:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I would not say that I have very happy cards, but I often play cards 77 and AA, but in general for me all cards are considered happy when I win on them somewhere and make a profit!

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't hace lucky cards

Hi, I don't really have any lucky cards, but if a fetish hand is A10 Suited, of any suit, but spades is my favorite hahaha, I also really like 77. But my favorite is the one that makes me win hahahah

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky cards are AA and KK . They are really magic in position. I love 22+ specially when I hit a set in a dry flop.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's either 9Ts or JTs. :) This way I have chances to either hit a flush or a straight..

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my lucky cards are A A, I usually win hands with these cards:)

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol 99 is one to think about
Maybe it works for you
For me AA is my hand to go allin every time, unless more than 2 players go allin
Then your odds drop significantly.
Otherwise it is AA for me

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It may sound strange to you all, but I've had the most luck, holding 3 3 :)

I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's the overall impression to me while playing.