Life and poker

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sven Reichardt introduced me to Poker passively by talking about his career during his Age of Empires 2 HD streaming on Twitch. Funny way to get into Poker but that´s the case.

He talked about the "Golden Age" of Poker and that made me hope for similar times.

Greets!

R

RaydonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My cousins played poker every year at Christmas time, but I never knew how to play (They were all older than me). I played a card game called Big Two, as well as President, and noticed they were pretty applicable to learning poker. I saw that Facebook had a game, Zynga Poker (I still play it to this day occasionally) and searched up the rules for it. Figured it out in 20 minutes. Unfortunately, I only got to play with my cousins once before they stopped, due to having kids, etc. I should bring it back though!

Started playing online just about 4 months ago.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Left college to try to play full time. I have done well. Made trips to vegas and had much success. Most players don't know the importance of odds. I think anyone can be successful if they are determined.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning of my game, I lost 1k $ ten years ago. I said enough. I started to educate and watch training videos. I became a winning player at low stakes. However, poker is just my hobby but favorite :)

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker 30 years ago. On line poker is something very different from the absence or presence of a table full of players.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy New Year.

Happy New Year.
Contribution from Japan.
I think I'll gain one assets by a poker this year.
Thank you.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played poker for conditional chips for a year, then I started playing poker for money until there was no big success.:)

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker in various forms for many years, which is interesting to learn new things all the time.Play with understanding do not panic if you lose.​