XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting interview [during the game break]
PS: any chance to see different Katie laggy play on the table through Youtube :D

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting interview [during the game break]
PS: any chance to see different Katie laggy play on the table through Youtube :D

Thanks! Anytime you want to see me play laggy just rail me! ;)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While unfortunately I didn’t put a cash on the board this trip (well aside from my limit hold ‘em session, haha) I had a blast. It was such an exciting whirlwind, and I only wish I’d had more time to spend time with all the wonderful people I’m so lucky to know that are all bonded by a love of poker!

A couple of PokerNews shots by the wonderful Jayne Furman:

Jamie Kerstetter and I after the best girly ****tail l I've ever had at Rose.Rabbit.Lie. :

Happy Birthday, Jules:

Some of the women that I love in poker, including the famous Dakota-xx (I only wish we had taken more pictures/had more time together)!

Thanks so much to everyone that rooted for me! Now that I’m back home in mexico, I’m so excited to get back to the online grind! :D

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread was so intriguing that i read every last letter of it, which i don't usually do...... glad u had fun and better luck next time... u r so cool.

BTW: which of the ladies in the pic is Dakota xx?

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread was so intriguing that i read every last letter of it, which i don't usually do...... glad u had fun and better luck next time... u r so cool.

Aw, thanks! It is great to be back online here in Mexico, but I really had a blast in Vegas! :)

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question Jenny-If pokerstars get approvel to return to the USA will you move back to the USA?

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question Jenny-If PokerStars get approvel to return to the USA will you move back to the USA?

If it is the full, world-wide .com site, then I would consider it for sure, but I am very happy living in Mexico! :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is the full, world-wide .com site, then I would consider it for sure, but I am very happy living in Mexico! :)

is using Spanish a must in Mexico, I mean, speak English there? no trouble for daily life, like order in restaurant, filling gas, etc etc.:eek:
My place is less than 7 hours drove to Tijuana. and visit there for lobster...:D
kept on saying Garacias, feels like I am a dumb....:D

Last edited:
Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many Mexicans in this area speak English very well! In fact, sometimes I have to ask people to speak to me in Spanish so that I get the practice! :)

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many Mexicans in this area speak English very well! In fact, sometimes I have to ask people to speak to me in Spanish so that I get the practice! :)

Hi, hope to not derail this thread a lot - which MTT vids from DTB would you recommend for me to watch in order to improve my MTT game? Freezeouts mainly, BI < $20, occasional shots of course. thanks

WSOP