Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So i set someone one big tilt last night and he let me know in the chat. I was actually finding it real funny.

Are you going to respond you donkey?

Really stupid call or are you to dumb to know it.

Fing fish,

So you really have nothing to say about your stupid Call?

My response: I would like to apologize for my horrible call and i promise to you and the whole table to never call your top set on the flop and turned full house again when I flop a straight flush, or did you not realize that was why you lost?

Not 1 single res ponce from him. Did get some LOL from others. What I really think is funny is he probably never notice I had the straight flush even after the ranting. He may not o seen it when the hand played out but you would think he would look at why he lost at the least.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Maybe he meant pre-flop?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So i set someone one big tilt last night and he let me know in the chat. I was actually finding it real funny.

Fing fish,

My response: I would like to apologize for my horrible call and i promise to you and the whole table to never call your top set on the flop and turned full house again when I flop a straight flush, or did you not realize that was why you lost?

Not 1 single res ponce from him. Did get some LOL from others. What I really think is funny is he probably never notice I had the straight flush even after the ranting. He may not o seen it when the hand played out but you would think he would look at why he lost at the least.
Getting a player to tilt is an art! :ROFLMAO: I like it when players at the table do not control their emotions. It makes it easier to control their thoughts during poker hands. And I like your dialog with this player. It is really funny. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maybe he meant pre-flop?

Thats possible but my hand was not so bad. I called his raise with Qh Jh.

Getting a player to tilt is an art! :ROFLMAO: I like it when players at the table do not control their emotions. It makes it easier to control their thoughts during poker hands. And I like your dialog with this player. It is really funny. :)
I rarely say much at the tables, and I am not so good at quick responses, but this came out so naturally. Personally I would have love to seen his face when he read it.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't find it funny.
For diabetics it's a blood sugar thing.
On top of being emotional and passionate.
I just lost a big hand real money pokerstars; I raise with AK and I get re-raised, so I raise some more and I get re-raised again.
This is in a HORSE game, Limit Hold'em. I was the chip leader and the blinds were hight. It turns out his hand was an ugly 93 o.
Of course I lost many chips. Could not recoup. Didn't even finish in the money.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Fing fish,

Lovely sarcasm, but he probably missed that too. ;)

Had to be almost thirty years ago and I was playing seven card stud at Foxwoods. There was a young man in his very early twenties a few seats to my right. Like most young men at that age he was an expert at most everything he did. I was dealt a perfect semi-bluffing hand, which soon turned into a perfect trapping hand.

It was just he and myself in the pot. I turned over my cards and as I was pulling in the pot he said, "You shouldn't have played it that way.", I replied, "I guess I read the wrong book." A little snippy I guess, but that was me in those days. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lovely sarcasm, but he probably missed that too. ;)

Had to be almost thirty years ago and I was playing seven card stud at Foxwoods. There was a young man in his very early twenties a few seats to my right. Like most young men at that age he was an expert at most everything he did. I was dealt a perfect semi-bluffing hand, which soon turned into a perfect trapping hand.

It was just he and myself in the pot. I turned over my cards and as I was pulling in the pot he said, "You shouldn't have played it that way.", I replied, "I guess I read the wrong book." A little snippy I guess, but that was me in those days. :)
Emily, that was one excellent response. Love it.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Aaahh yes, getting in the last word. Especially on a sarcastic note. Brilliant! I've gotta chime in on this one.
It was a while back at one of the Merge sites w/the animated emojis, they called them "smilies", lol. Anyway, I was in a full-ring sng and this player w/a Scarface avatar was being the agg-troll, just being a bully and chatting smack and making the whole table hate him and such... Ya know, normal late 2000's online poker. I had built up a decent stack and had eclipsed this player when we started into a hand together. I think I had a set vs his 2 pr and wound up eliminating him as he was talking sh!t. I then entered in chat, "Alright everybody. Say goodnight to the bad guy". :ROFLMAO: It was the perfect setup.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The person who insults you clearly wants to do you harm. A person who is silent because he is offended also wants you to suffer - from helplessness, conscience, guilt.No one is born a successful poker player, and every one of us has been a fish at some point in our lives.Poker can be incredibly brutal at times.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Whoever never tilts to cast the first stone.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How about this guy apologise for his horrible language? On PokerStars they will sometimes disable the chat of a player who goes down that road.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Someone insulting you in the chat is always a good sign 😅

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its easy to wind me up at the table you just say "I only played them cos they were suited" after you win a hand.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Its your card you do what you want......before the flop all card is good.....if you loose, you loose alot but but if you win its very good......so when you win the jand its never stupid call......

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

Fing fish,

It's funny the hands that set people off. It's like a subconscious reaction he knew in his deep recesses he is the donk

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It amazing Phil Helmuth has been so successful playing poker when he gets so upset. I suppose he doesn't let it effect his game play. He is quite rude though. My mantra is "Blame the game not the player"

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Fing fish,

Tilting is actually what makes people dumb. Anyway, loosing with a full house does not make the insulting right... he's probably a really dumbass that dont know how to loose, so he shouldnt be playing poker lol. That was a really bad beat for him, but we all know these things happen.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't find it funny.
For diabetics it's a blood sugar thing.
On top of being emotional and passionate.
I just lost a big hand real money PokerStars; I raise with AK and I get re-raised, so I raise some more and I get re-raised again.
This is in a HORSE game, Limit Hold'em. I was the chip leader and the blinds were hight. It turns out his hand was an ugly 93 o.
Of course I lost many chips. Could not recoup. Didn't even finish in the money.

I'm probably just slow but, I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Given that the vast majority of my posts on this site are generally considered pointless, don't feel obligated to respond to this unless you just want to help a poor fish understand. :confused:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Sometimes this strategy is to affect the opponent's game but it is very fun with some witticisms that speak to you or their uneducated people there if you see that people are very creative lol

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Haha banter I love it! I play on my tablet spo you can't chat on them can you?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Reminds me of this famous Phil Helmuth meltdown: "Honey he called a raise with QT!!!" :)

This is one of my favorite Phil rants. Best part is when he is ranting about the dealer to the dealer.

Phil" you gave me a set"
Dealer" I just sat down though"
Phil "Unbelievable"

Just keep ranting Phil. Considering how close my hand was to this i could picture Phil going all mad on me. Hope it happens someday too.