How Much Time Do You Dedicate to Playing Poker?

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is my hobby, I spend 8h/ per week to the game.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now poker is a hobby. Online freeroll poker tournaments are super tutorials. I am gradually building my bankroll up in an intelligent manner and am slowly moving up the ladder. I'll put in about 5 hours a day right now.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last time, when there is free time and desire to...

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment im baby-seating my son so i play all day,lol

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from 4 to 10 hours a day, it all depends on the desire to play or just practice)

J

jianselmo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It has varied a lot over the years. I am run the content for a precious metals investment site as a full time job from home, and play when I can during the day around the edges of my 'real' job.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50 hours a week is the minimum between study and play

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get to 60+ weekly Including study and hand breakdowns

J

JimmT7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for fun.. I am all over the place. 30,15,2, a week then weeks off then hit it hard again. All depends on my mental state, whether I am burned out or finally chilling for once.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time to poker

When will I start my sessions I schedule me to play for 4 to 12 hours will depend on the performance and results of the day.

I play sessions of sit and gos games mtt to increase the bankroll and after losing a lot and make several acquisitions de dolares respeito muito o baank roll que tenho para jogar.

:jd4:mateuspoker

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much

I can’t dedicate to much time at the moment coz I’m a pro Boxer so have to training many hours a day but any time free is for poker. I love and enjoy every sing minute when I’m playing ��.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I roughly play 10 to 30 hours a week. Depending on the work load I have in my job I invest more time and money into Poker.

When it comes to play money I never played seriously... Just because of other people who also did not play seriously. It just isn´t real money. No skin in the game!

V_Sigme

V_Sigme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
because of the study in university is not possible to play consistently, but sometimes me with friends are going in local bars and play tournaments with an entrance of 3.5 dollars, it also happens to ride cheap tournaments and freerolls on pokerstars, bankroll there is 10 dollars without deposits)
I hope that I will find time in the schedule for a stable game of poker for a few hours a day)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I intend perhaps one day to become a professional for the time being, I dedicate myself to studying at least two days a week

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
8 hours

I play a good eight hours of poker a day. Once in a while I will take a couple of days off to recharge my poker batteries.

Future_Pr00F

Future_Pr00F

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont dedicate any time,,, no need to force it.

I load up the tables after breakfast which is 2/3 hrs after I wake up. I play for an hr or two and do this 2 or 3 times per day.

some days I dont play at all,,,

just play when you are relaxed, are well feed, well watered and have time. you will enjoy more and win more which is most important!!

Future_Pr00F

Future_Pr00F

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, poker is just my hobby, but in the future, I dream of becoming a professional player and earning it for life. I give poker about 3-4 hours a day, but due to New Year's holidays, I'm not playing poker at all, and I'm giving my free time to family and friends.

Nice Man!!! Yes its all of our dreams GL hope you make it...!

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most of the people take Poker just as a hobby and i,m sure, that this is a good decision, because right now it,s very hard to win anything in poker, especially in online games.
Lots of people can play really good and if you want to win, you need to be better then them, and that,s not so easy, to be honest.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a recreational player - I play when I want and how much I want. I always try to play better freerolls offered by Cardschat :)

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not think we need to put money into online poker if we're good we can win and freeroll otherwise we earn earnestly it should be like working eight hours a day

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is not profitable for everyone to enter money every time. I try to earn on each freeroll or small tournaments and this is how work
make a deposit and lose it immediately is not serious for poker

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually devote a lot of time to practice even if I had to dedicate more time to the study of poker in order to achieve better results

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play seriously money will have to enter, poker is a hobby for me, and my favorite hobby money is not a pity, though it turns out not to play too often, very little free time.