How many games are you comfortable multi-tabling and why?

How many tables do you play at a time?

Votes: 11 8.7%

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • 3 or more

Votes: 77 60.6%

• Total voters
gmanp135

gmanp135

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multi tables

Two is my personal limit in tournaments,towards the end I like to be totally focused,once or twice I have rushed and made the wrong decision:mad:

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 table, because the comfort of my laptop

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only handle two at a time. I tend to play short handed tables and the action comes around too quickly for me to play more than two tables.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a large monitor so I tend to be comfortable playing 4 to 6 tables at a time as a sweet spot . I remember back in the pre BF days I would play alot more like 8 - 12 depending on how many mtts I played each night . I think now my play is more focused and better than it used to be . I believe volume and attention is best balanced around 6 to 8 , so I tend to stick to 8 at most and more often 4 table and relax and try and take good observations of my opponents .

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite number would be 4. I love playing 4 tables at time but not more, because sometimes it's hard enough with this 4 to play attention and see every single hand in order to get to know the other players.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did an analysis of my return from multi tabling and my highest level of return came from four tabling. It went down slightly at five tables and had a much greater drop at six. Six was my arbitrary limit for NHL. Above that one could predict my range since I was on automatic and not able to fully examine opponents.

R

ratster147

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real money just a couple tables. Playing double ups 3 or more.Drop tourney one. If I am playing at a six ppl table less tables because action is faster and I need to pay attention not only to cards but also theplayers. Deep in a tourney with 3 tables left I am watching all tables.

G

gametime2011

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 is my max....I am not sure how some seem to do 10-15 tables at a time

spankywhlam

spankywhlam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my humble opinion, 2 tables is comfortable game, or maximum 3

C

crazyesdumno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-10 if im playing a 9max MTT grind,

max of 4 when playing cash games as I cant really follow what style opponents are playing if im playing too many tables and I usually play short handed (6max) when playing cash

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I got a new monitor I can I do 16 easy and If I were to connect it with the old 2 other monitors than I'd be able to do 24+

A

alexandr0302

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one or two tables , as required by the variance of the tournament , so you can save time at a loss on one of the tables , and not particularly vigilant

crazyangel88

crazyangel88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i see 62% think like me :) . 1 or 2 tables is for beginners in my opinion

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually I have to assume that I is not easy to play multiple tables because I lose concentration , soil mostly play tournaments and at most two because me and empIoyment devolved to lose the line that comes bringing up to be outside both .. that is also one of the many things I will surely try to improve my game progresses towards a better project.

P

przemek9422

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 20 tables in stack, 12 left - tile (SNG) and this is comfortable

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice all that you need, play 2 then 3 and so on and so force but, do not take more tables until you feel good with that one you are playing now.

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm most comfortable playing 2, but don't like playing more than 4 at a time.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is comfortable 3-4 tables, but it is not end, all we need it is practic and practic.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i see 62% think like me :) . 1 or 2 tables is for beginners in my opinion

I don't consider myself a beginner and I enjoy 2 tables. I spend the extra time trying to find weaknesses from other players at that table. I take plenty of notes while observing others. Notes I would miss out on when I use to play 5-8 tables.

The more tables you load up, the more robotic you become in your playstyle IMO.

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 MTT tables max. Can play more, b6t it starts to hit my profitability too much to be a good idea. As I mix usually turbos, satellites, special tournaments and 3 variants (nltx, o8, omaha) it requires quite a much concentration.

R

Retina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly up to 4 tables simultaneously. So you can really concentrate on the game and not make a lot of mistakes. Head less tired and more closing session in the plus. On the other hand, play 8-10 tables, I play more progressively and guided here by the statistics on the players. Deteriorating quality of the game, but sometimes it can "enter" any tournament that I did not

N

nicoleta08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 or 2 tables is for beginners in my opinion

ilya_savinov

ilya_savinov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play two steel, if you try more than two tables , for me this is not possible , I can not focus on the game

Top 10 Games