Do You Ever Feel guilt When You Win?

B

Bannanada

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never feel guillty of winning! But i now that sometimes i shoudd not winn! poker is a lots of luck and i know how people feel losing with AA on hand!:joyman:

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm :D I wouldnt call it guilty, but I definitively feel for somebody who gets cooled by me on river, when I hit some two outer on river or something like that. especially when guy is frustrated, but not vulgare or aggresive on me :) Generally, I am very emphatic person ;) But ofcourse I am also happy that I won.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guilt is such a useless emotion.............

S

Sachary

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be unbearable to see the sorrow of losing too much. With or without a mirror.

I would give some compensation to the looser and that is not part of this game.

I do not play live.

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No need to feel guilty in front of someone, when you win. It is a poker. Survival of the fittest)

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never feel guilty for winning, I feel happy. Now, if a good player out of this tournament embossed very weak player, I feel sorry for him.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all, on the contrary always of happiness

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never feel guilty whether bad beat or great play. Nobody has ever given money back to me because they won on a bad beat ~ so any claims of empathy have little value for me personally, when I am on the other side of the beat. But yeah if a "live" table I might say something if the person wasn't a dick prior ~ no reason not to be civil.

R

rick rosamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
one time playing live. I felted a guy who had been being a jerk for hours with trip queens. Later his friends told me how he had broke up with a girl and they had brought him out to get over his depression...sorry

K

kazmeer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its weird because its just a game after all and we are playing it because we want to win, but sometimes when i win i feel bad and sorry for the other player.
Especially when the player's name is something like "grandpa" and he/she has a dog as an avatar.
When you lose you get mad and when you win you feel guilty. lol

The only time i truly feel bad is if i played a donkey hand to leave and i win against a much better hand. otherwise. no remorse :)

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
When I win don't have feelings of guilt. Because it is a sport

Mitchel Roebuck

Mitchel Roebuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did at the beginning, it even made me shack a little more to win than to play. After a while you start to think if they brought it to the table then that's their fault.

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know if I feel guilt, just if a person lost in a badbeat for me. :(

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, i never felt guilty, is a game. And I want to win

X

xsavier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u fell like that go play another things mabe not play anithing at all. Most games on the world include a winner and the other people

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
sometimes, pre flop all in, way behind at the flop, and beat him or her with the river. yes then i feel myself sometimes guilty.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ummm it has never happened to me, I think you should not feel guilty as everyone enters a tournament that same to win, it is more you should feel good because when you take another you are one step closer to the prizes that was the reason why The one you went to play. Besides taking another feels good do not you think? :p

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I do...
Very often it happened when I was just starting to play.
Now it's happening to me less and less as now most online players play very agressive and incorrectly.

G

Gangsta1394

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first time i played it was a $20 cash game and my friend was playing super aggro and i was running insanely well. I stacked him 3 times in less than 2 hours and he kept rebuying. At one point i was like dude stop i have it and you are trying to get even. If that same thing happened today i would take all of his money. If they sit down with it, it is fair game and anything goes.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I do not think I have made the right decisions and therefore I do not feel bad about winning

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Truly never feel bad, because i promise you they didn't feel bad when they gave me a bad beat.

G

Gulya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play and I win, I do not feel guilty is a game

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
objective of the game is of course to win, but sometimes it is a pity when your victory is pure luck and the other player with a good card crashes

TakMits

TakMits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i feel guilty, then why should i play this game lol, thats the purpose right to take the money from the worsed players and to be under the skin of regulars if you want to be the number one and take all money ;)

G

Gulya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No , It is a game and I'm playing it to win