Certain Elinination Hands

LittleSip

LittleSip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you play the game of poker, you will find that certain hands are your elimination hand, don't play it whatever you do. Mine is :kc4: :js4: of any suit. Maybe there is an odds thing I don't know about, but this pre-flop hand spells sure exit from any tourney I play.

Now when it is dealt to me I toss it - lol.

H

Heshkak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha. Mine now is K6, not that I believe in certain cards being more or less lucky, just is my hated hand at the moment.

P

Pokerman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is AJ .. Seems like everytime i call someones allin on PS they will have a AK or AQ!

D

digihhhballz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

mine are k 10 and J 10...

k 10 will always be chasing a king or a gut straight after getting a 10 or i'll be up against pockets hitting their 3 of a kind to my 2 pair lol...

i usually hit my j 10 but get screwed by something....usually a flush hehe..

surprisingly i like playing 8 6 and j 6...i've hit so many straights, fulls, and 2 pairs off of these...

well that's just my experience...heh

Digi

A

acemagnets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like KJ off suit. In my home game we call it PeeWee Herman. (Jack-king off);)

C

Connorsmtc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocketss

My favorite hand of all time is pocket 44
there is a method to playing them though...you must go all in unlesss you are chip leader...to get your set
by following these rules i have hit a set of fours almost 90% of the time and its my elimination hand...
Connors

D

disguised123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AK never hits for me and usually ends up severely hurting my stack. Seems it hasnt hit for me in like the past 20 timers ive got it...maybe an exaggeration but AK always kills me

S

skiier04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
disguised123 said:
AK never hits for me and usually ends up severely hurting my stack. Seems it hasnt hit for me in like the past 20 timers ive got it...maybe an exaggeration but AK always kills me

AK is a great hand but you have to realize after the whole board hits you still only have about a 50% chance of getting a pair. Lying to make your luck sound worse is pretty bad....

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands