it must be a moment when your head is 100% focus on the game, a chill moment

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The night is more evident. it is more likely to fall on bad players. the Most returned to their work and play to relax.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I usually begin playing in the afternoon until late evening , at night ,when I can play some freerolls or sometimes a few SNG or tournaments with many participants and fishes which you cannot find in the morning with the low traffic.On Sundays and Saturdays I try to play more games such as the steps on 888poker or anything else.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
everything depends on the time zone of each country as some moments of the day and there are few players or there are also more players which lowers the odds of each player

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play poker is sometime in the evening about 5 or 6 in the afternoon, of course if time allows it because many people are busy or busy during that time period, but it's certainly the best part of the day when poker is played and when we think well . Sometimes I play at night, but concentration is lower than during the working day, so for that reason I play well before. Interesting topic, greeting!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My guess is that night is the best time, I believe the people have been drinking and playing at this time (in enough numbers to be a good time to play) unfortunately I would have to do a statistical survey to comprove this, but just giving a guess, I say that playing the night is more... interesting.
In your case it may be the case to end the session at this time due to wear, or start in this moment (Night)

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me that while it is daytime I am doing very well at the tables (my theory is because it is full of recreational activities in full sunlight) and at night it is very bad for me (because there are only regulating players). I think that's why in my case

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For MTT players a good time is night. Also there are many good tournaments with increased gtd on Saturdays and Sundays.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually to play in the evenings 7pm to 10pm EST.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From six to twelve in the evening. Most of all fish!)

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a probability game. I play short periods of time throughout the day and independently of my hands and flop, I can tell you that what changes are the rivals, and the way they play.

There is a range of time where I earn more
(talking about Cash Game and Spin&Go on pokerstars)

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing in the morning because of small-fields. At night there's 4-5kpeople on big tournaments on Pokerstars, so it's hard to win on it. Unfortunately I can't wake up in the morning.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend morning when the level of cortisol in blood is minimal.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I'a a morning person and love to playing drinking my first cup of coffee... :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think Friday night is good, Saturday is better, and Sunday is the best.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's almost everything at night. It's a moment when i have time and to be more concentrate. If there's something major at the afternoon, i'll try also play it, but i know that my game will not be at my best.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best time

i love to play poker any time of the day....but...
i prefere late night ...mostly :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A

adaaaam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope I'm not the little fish who's feasting on guppies at night and being eaten by the real sharks during the day!

There's a saying, if you can't spot the fish, you're it (not saying you are but just giving you the test to use)

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer any time, the main thing is to have a good chance of winning and not a very big buy-in:)