Pokerazor analysis 2: cbetting against a loose fish

D

donkeykiller

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck lol I dont C-bet against a loose fish on less I have the goods becuase your likely to get reshoved with a loose fish opponent you have to watch table texture and unless you have top pair top kicker and a nice draw or more then I wouldn't be c-betting the loose fish if he has position on you now if you have top pair or better then I would do a 5x BB into him and look to shove if he comes over the top of you if he has a set and you dont improve then it's rebuy time thems the breaks when your playing unpredicable opponents.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chuck lol I dont C-bet against a loose fish on less I have the goods becuase your likely to get reshoved with a loose fish opponent you have to watch table texture and unless you have top pair top kicker and a nice draw or more then I wouldn't be c-betting the loose fish if he has position on you now if you have top pair or better then I would do a 5x BB into him and look to shove if he comes over the top of you if he has a set and you dont improve then it's rebuy time thems the breaks when your playing unpredicable opponents.

No offense, but I don't think ChuckT really needs much advice.;)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's always room for more advice. I don't take it if it doesn't make sense though.

T

toybits

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just found out about pokerrazor, interesting software...will try to learn it, thanks for the post!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In pdf format, broken down into >=TP, <TP, weak draws and strong draws. No notes this time since I think I expanded on it enough in the OP. Some of the %s were a little off, not by much though.

Attachments

• Range distributions.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 15
skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play ring HE and I don't know what this is, but if Chuck is posting something long and well thought out like this, I am saving it in my poker file for later.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice thread. Didn't know about this software. Thanks.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars