My 1,000 Post I want "To Pay it Forward"

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks AIC!

Again thanks for setting everything up and of course offering such a prize, truly generous! :)

GG again dirtydog.

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I wasn't even able to watch it just was watching the chipstacks on that page so I guess less stress on the two playing and not having Railers;)

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heres there words on skype to each other:D
[12:22:16 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": here we go
[12:22:23 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: cool GL man!
[12:22:56 PM] ALL In Clubs: Yea I cant see so good luck to both
[12:23:03 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: ty
[1:04:39 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: gg!
[1:04:48 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": gg nh
[1:05:07 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: thanks
[1:05:08 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: ul
[1:06:53 PM] ALL In Clubs: Congrats thanks Dirty
[1:07:13 PM] ALL In Clubs: seen the chp stacks looked like you had a good lead at the start
[1:07:45 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": yeah but he caught me withAA shouldn't have called
[1:08:00 PM] ALL In Clubs: Yea poker ugh
[1:08:05 PM] ALL In Clubs: (y)
[1:08:29 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: yeah
[1:08:35 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": He did a good job just shows I have more to learn
[1:08:52 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: you know that 10,J u bluffed me out of a pot dirty..I had the queen ;) thought u had a striaght so you played it well
[1:09:08 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: biggish pot i think i was
[1:09:15 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": thx that was nice
[1:10:10 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": I played some ok and some I just couldn't let go
[1:10:39 PM] ALL In Clubs: Ram will u use the Hem $20.00 credit and the Dragthe bar sub?
[1:10:54 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: yeah...well I was the same. It's what makes heads up so chalenging. You did well 1k-1.5k stack left..you did wel keep shoving me;(
[1:11:35 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: drag the baryeah ;)
[1:11:36 PM] ALL In Clubs: Glad you two had fun
[1:11:51 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": not much I could do if I just called I didn't have enough chips to keep it going
[1:12:02 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: yeaha
[1:12:26 PM] ALL In Clubs: was it a pretty good decent starting chip game or?
[1:12:28 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": and you were just killing me that way
[1:12:46 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: yeah very deep, quite long tbh..but better than turbo would o fbeen shove/fold after 5minutes
[1:12:51 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": yeah stacks were nice
[1:12:56 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: yeah
[1:12:57 PM] ALL In Clubs: yeah cool
[1:14:01 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": well thanks for the chance now I get to run off to work and go over it in my head ..... hate poker that way lol
[1:14:11 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: lol
[1:14:29 PM] ALL In Clubs: Ok thanks again glad you two got this going today bye
[1:15:00 PM] XDIRTYDOGX"CC&BR": thx again and gg ram use it well
[1:15:12 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: thanks man, yeah will do! :)
[1:15:12 PM] ben"Ramdeebam"C.C.: gg!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys!

Some key hands....he managed to bluff/show me on the turn with a pair of 10's on a JcJd10cQc,x board I held Qc,10d and got check raised on the river..folded was sure he had a monster and he show a 10,x cant remember which :p I was tilted as it was like 1.5k pot early on.

Next key hand, Q,Q,K,xx board all in on the flop after I check raised all-in on the turn he had K,J I had pocket rockets to scoop.

I had a 4-1 chip lead and got it in with Queen vs his 2'2s he spiked a two to double up to 1.5k (50/100 blinds now)

Then deeper later on, ater many shoves from him I eventually called with K,10dd<<9'9 for a flip lost to get him back in..

Then eventually both was even stacked and he min raised with A,J I shipped 20 blinds with Queens he snaps and it holds!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice one Ram. Best of luck with this mate and an incredible offer from AIC.

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also check out the new Tatoo I gave Ram Hehe;) I think you should get one more Tatoo with your challenge thread linked Ram:p
Rams tatoo

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks John...

Yeah definitely the most generous of offer.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done Ram and gg dog. Best of luck with this mate, hope it turns out good for ya.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah but pulling 2 names from a hat isn't???

Well I presumed HU was done as a measure of may the best man win instead of luck, in which case one game isn't a reflection at all (not that 5 games is either mind, it is just more so a reflection of skill). If it was meant to be a crapshoot one name out of the hat would've sufficed. I figured it was intended to be luck to get into the top two and then from that point on the best man wins. Rather than getting lucky twice.

Not criticising (well not unconstructively) the way it was done in case anyone takes it like that. It was an extremely generous gift. I was just offering thoughts on how to make it less of a flipping for 1st.

Anyways it's over now. Well done Ram and gg Dirtydog.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good game and congrats to Ram. I'll be watching and hoping to learn along with you.

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no problem with the match, I honestly didn't expect to be picked whether straight up or from a hat. It was just fun to play a game that had meaning again. Ram played it well, once I lost to his AA which was a big mistake on my part (I never believe the all in shove when they just c/c, it always bites me in the ass), he just ate up my blinds with making me call oop so I had to start shoving. And every time I got a big hand AK,AA, QQ twice he was in the SB and folded before I could even bet. And calling his shove at the end I think was a mistake also due to the fact that he didn't shove too many times to that point (maybe 3). I was just happy he was playing when I got a decent hand, lol. Oh well live and learn thats what we are here for.

I still am going to try working on my cash game once my deposit goes through. I have Nathan's book and will still start a thread in the Challenge section and post 2 HH's and hopefully get enough cred to join some of the CC freerolls :D

It was a Great gift from AIC to pick up the pay it forward challenge and to the others for their add on gifts.

Great job to all
DOG

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good match guys and congrats to the winner Ram! I will pm you both concerning your free stuff.

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is a really old post but this is so cool!!!!
Great job Ram and very cool of you Clubs.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya I just seen this too, really cool.