$50 NLHE Full Ring: 67suuuuited on the Btn Pre ????

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry was in a hurry yesterday forgot other part of the puzzle. If he's not going to fold we can just rely on our implied odds. If he's calling off all his 1p hands we can get a ton of value when we do flop 2p+

P

papatango123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flatting is probably neutral ev so u may aswel reduce your variance and just fold.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry was in a hurry yesterday forgot other part of the puzzle. If he's not going to fold we can just rely on our implied odds. If he's calling off all his 1p hands we can get a ton of value when we do flop 2p+

Just sounds like you wanna play hands for the sake of it, its not about being nitty - we do not have implied odds whatsoever of flopping 2p+ because that happens so rarely.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah calling nitty players with SCs is a losing play these days. Maybe you could do it a few years back and make some money but that's unfortunately not the case anymore.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah calling nitty players with SCs is a losing play these days. Maybe you could do it a few years back and make some money but that's unfortunately not the case anymore.

I think its because people are starting to realise raises are bluffs a lot more mabybe? so people call a raise and then the raiser is relying on barrels turns and rivers, and there are gonna be times you do this into a legit hand and feel like an idiot.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I outlined why I felt that way. We either have good enough implied odds or else we can bluff relentlessly. I think generally at lower stakes FR games the latter is the case. But the bottom line is that WVH is attempting to make his opinion out to be fact, when it is quite simply an opinion. I'm sure he wins while folding these hands and I win while flatting them. It's impossible to get a large enough sample size to prove either way anyway. I just wish he'd quit pretending like he knows it all when it's something a lot of really good players go either way on.

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I outlined why I felt that way. We either have good enough implied odds or else we can bluff relentlessly. I think generally at lower stakes FR games the latter is the case. But the bottom line is that WVH is attempting to make his opinion out to be fact, when it is quite simply an opinion. I'm sure he wins while folding these hands and I win while flatting them. It's impossible to get a large enough sample size to prove either way anyway. I just wish he'd quit pretending like he knows it all when it's something a lot of really good players go either way on.

Sorry didn't see that:cool: