Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wenzos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of play poker for money, and I am no exception )

H

hezawizard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldnt play it for nothing, something has to be at stake, that something is always money in my case, but what I'm trying to say is I have to play for something valuable, to get that feeling, is it adrenaline, dont know, but you know what I'm talking about, so... I play it for the feeling, the action and the money is just a thing that makes those feelings appear, sorry, couldnt explain it better...

E

evilk9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AC and because I love the game

jmchezka

jmchezka

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
answers in this thread are very entertaining. people are staring at me because i laugh at your answers and i look crazy! haha.

anyway, i play poker for fun ;)

sj_pi

sj_pi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, the game of poker is a great equalizer and one can draw similes to real life when compared. 'Making the most of a given opportunity' and 'social economics' aspects of it keeps me hooked onto this game.

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing so that I could afford to take care of my mother. Now I play because I'm competitive, know that I have some raw skill to build on, and would like to make a career out of being competitive in anything, poker included. It's a loooooooooong way off.

alext9000

alext9000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the times I play for money and sometimes for fun..it gets exciting..I like playin tournaments and reach the final table..that s a feeling:D

Jollocks

Jollocks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A & C. I like how strategic the game is. I want to always be better than I am.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is one of the most beautiful crafts that you can make money, I love this game

developer716

developer716

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when a lot of free time at work sitting play poker,of course money, too, are interested in this game

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play for the money (i try to make money) but also i like to play poker its funny :)

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little bit of A
And a lot of D.

Suppose ya either love or ya dont.

D

Deep Blue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play solely for the money. Anyone saying otherwise is deluding themselves or has lost so much money from playing they can't stand thinking about the financial aspect of the game anymore.

I realise I am a fish since I know next to nothing about pot odds, implied odds etc. I also can't read what my opponent might have if it isn't glaringly obvious. I hope to build on this and one day win enough money to buy a houses and have enough to live on. I like to think I could walk away from the game once this has been achieved.

You see too many poker professionals who end up bankrupt because they don't know when to quit.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because Heroin is too expensive < :(

E

Ezra2535

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the competition and the feeling of a good win. I would love to make money off of it but that is a dream haha.

F

frankmast83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yo juego por diversion aunque espero ganarme algun torneo en linea con un premio grande eso seria un gran logro

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the abuse lol, and its relaxing and I love it!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for the money for sure. But also I'm disabled and don't have much else to do. But when I do find some thing to do I get away from poker awhile. I do play a little to much.

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ABC for me, I enjoy the whole experience of poker from the people you play with to the money you can potentially make. It's all fun to me and I take the time to study as often as I can to try and get better!

Another thing I love is the stages of playing poker and watching your game translate after putting in a lot of hard hours! It's definitely very satisfying to have something pay off that you put a lot in to!

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another thing I love is the stages of playing poker and watching your game translate after putting in a lot of hard hours! It's definitely very satisfying to have something pay off that you put a lot in to!

So true. To sit down and put in some serious work off the felt and really do some soul searching and then see that effort translate onto the felt, is extremely satisfying.

As I improve and learn more, I can feel myself becoming increasingly in control and confident at the tables. It's basically a feeling such as "whatever happens, it's ok and in the end, I'm going to come out on top anyway".

T

ThomasDelgado

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal while playing poker is to win lots of money. I also play this game because it is an entertaining game. It's different for different players. There are various types of players for example The Pro, semi pro, fun plays, fun + ego player.

C

chinomoreno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A. For fun - because all of my friends play poker (btw, i'm a newbie haha)

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am fascinated by RISK.

Status
Not open for further replies.