How many games are you comfortable multi-tabling and why?

How many tables do you play at a time?

Votes: 11 8.7%

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • 3 or more

Votes: 77 60.6%

• Total voters
mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 games are my limit

Two games are my limit.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 2 cause I can keep focused easier, but I usually run 3-4 now trying to up my volume

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 2 the most, but sometimes i play 4 depends what the buy in is. Can't handle more. I already accidently fold good hands with 4 tables because i didn't act in time.. lol. And with 2 tables you get to know your opponents more since i dont like using HUD's.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself will feel comfortable with max of 4. I can minimize screens and see all 4 anything more something would have to pop up and I would be afraid of making a wrong decision. I do have much props for the people that can play more than that at a time, but I feel that the more you play it is all about just luck and not messing up rather than playing and making money with smart decisions.

Jull30

Jull30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is convenient to me to play at 6 tables... comfortably and it isn't necessary to wait) I play strategy short limits only with a strong hand... if the screen allowed I think would play and on 8)))

deluns28

deluns28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2 to 3 tables for cash games.. sometimes 2 1-table SNGs and 2 cash games. playing 1 table is somewhat slow. I'll be in a rush in more than 4 tables.

AWW_DIN

AWW_DIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on if im on my laptop or pc. Laptop im comfortable with 4 or 5 and pc i can handle more like 10. This is b/c i find with the touch pad om my laptop i tend to click things i dont mean to lol . lost a bit that way

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup, 4-6 is just the right number of tables.

With 8, doesnt fit well at a standard screen and pop up tables are getting fast.

carloskmargo

carloskmargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum 4 in the staff because I think that is my area corfort or rather standard I feel better so I've had open until 9, but I do not think it is because in my case, because I think I do not play optimally and therefore because of that I think and would be a "LEAK" jejejeje!

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
being gifted with an extreme case of adhd and 52 yrs old so ive learned to deal with it lol. i have a dual monitor set up and im very comfortable playing anywhere from 6-12 to 14 tourneys with 2 27" monitors. Every poker player should go dual monitor set up. once you do youll never look back. 1-4 tourneys bores me to tears. i also have youtube going and yahoo sports and tv. sometimes more. and yes i said adhd is a gift . it has been for me. although my wife would think otherwise lol

123andyp123

123andyp123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you rancid adhd is def. a gift .If learned how to be used.So how does the dual monitor thing work ,sounds like a great idea for me.Guess i should just search the net and find out.

Stefan Sandru

Stefan Sandru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm

3-5 tables and a Rock playlist. :D

V

V6mitg6rewh6re

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do my best playing 2-4 games at once 2 cash games 2-4 tourneys and sngs if I'm playing just one I don't do as good as if I'm playing more . Except in tourneys I do ok playing one at a time sometimes

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two tables is my max - I used to specialize in the full tilt sit n go's that were matrix, I could do 8 tables (two tourneys) and be in total control, the only problem is they didn't get a lot of action so you might wait a while for enough players to sign up but I guess the lack of online playing the last few years cost me - plus most of these sites the players take a large chunk of their time bank and it is just boring - haven't had near the focus I used to have and just generally play ABC poker maybe hyper aggressive if limit cash (Omaha or holdem) but just play premium hands and watch poker shows to keep from falling asleep. Going to make a decent deposit maybe around 250 once snow is on the ground but not until then. Hoping the higher limits will be faster play if not Im done with online. Remember feeling challenged when playing full tilt and PS - maybe move Montreal or Toronto in springtime.

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not too good with playing multiple tables lol i just stick to one right now.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to own a workplace and play so many tables how Kevin "WizardOfAhhs" Thurman
Now comfortable to play only 8 tables...

Eminescu99

Eminescu99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comfortable i play Sng with 3-4 tables , but playing better tournament with 2 tables

K

Kibic1302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 4 tables, because my equipment is a laptop and I have a small screen: D

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multi

Right now I only do one or two max I do not have a large computer screen and it seems I do my best when I only play one table at a time. I have tried so many times to multi table and I usually end up loosing at both tables :(

Top 10 Games