Who Wants A Free Bankroll? (some conditions apply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well one week has passed, and if you've read through the thread you know there is really only one logical choice to award the br to:

Colbefc!

I know Colbefc has a great work ethic, and will definitely provide us all with a valuable learning experience as he goes through this process. I'm very happy to be giving this money to him, because I know he will use it wisely. In fact, I predict that he will surpass my expectations and be playing bigger stakes in no time (as long as he stays away from the PLO ;) ).

So congrats Col! I'll be expecting a Pm from you in the next little while and we'll coordinate when the ship will happen and when this all starts.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I could apply since my whole BR is on Carbon now and I have nothing on Stars, but since I'm already an established tourney player, sort of, and think that there are plenty of people about more deserving I'd have to pass this up.

Very gracious of you JohnBoy. If I ever do something like this again, and I just may, I will remember this.

ONaRoll

ONaRoll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great stuff , gl to the lucky winner :~)

L

lukyl1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shame i just found this thread now =P. i would have jumped on this very quickly.

But good luck to Colbefc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management