What’s the correct play here?

N

Nooneinparticular

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No every one i know that has ever gambled in person from the US knows a dime =1k$
But as the US isnt the only country in the world, perhaps say thousand, or k, and not dimes.

Off to play a £10 buyin after i just go up the apples as I need a richard

enjoy :)

S

ssbn743

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But as the US isnt the only country in the world, perhaps say thousand, or k, and not dimes.
enjoy

Wow, America is not the only country in the world? – Well it should be :)

Do you mean the places of legend and myth where you can play online poker with no hassle are real? I don’t believe that, after all America is the land of the free, if you can’t play there you can’t play anywhere! LOL!

Hopefully you’re catching up to the sarcasm – and sorry, I’ve been drinking, but I think it’s funny right now; tomorrow I’ll just be pissed off again!

twoturntablez

twoturntablez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This tickled me, in fact I had quite a bubble. Been a long time since I lived in Islington...... well, its bedtime, but not before I clean my teeth and go for a richard.

N

Nooneinparticular

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This tickled me, in fact I had quite a bubble. Been a long time since I lived in Islington...... well, its bedtime, but not before I clean my teeth and go for a richard.

My wife works in Islington. Just up from the "triangle" so Im there all the time.
US people, dont worry, word in the industry is poker allowed online sometime next year. Don't think anyone could make it happen this year!