Two pair vs flush draw (did I play it ok)

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing wrong with the way you played it.

You can generally go all-in from the big blind when you flop 2 pair, but the way you played it is probably even better.

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played the hand fine....That guy is never folding a flush draw in that spot..Yes you could have shipped it on the flop...Would it have changed the outcome? No...In that case on the turn villain has 13 outs going to the river....and your about a 3:2 favorite to win....a great spot...keep on grinding

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two pair vs flush draw

okay,more than just adding another post I was a little tired this morning and wanted to get this one right .Your calling him a calling station ,and he did make a mistake according to my math he's under 10bb which means he should have slammed his whole stack into you or folded ,but in this situtuation he had no choice but to call and hope for a flush because it's probably the best spot to make a come back.

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two pair vs flush draw

I hate to be a thread hog but,your thread is misleading it's like a cash game post but your not in a cash game your basically short stacked in a tourney I kind of got you confused with villian .If you would have started your thread saying you were short stacked or at 11 BB I think a lot of people would of replied differently,that being said I don't think it would have been a bad idea to get all in before the flop you were guaruanteed a one on one which is what you want short stacked allin,unless you think he's slow playing a big pair then you could have checked hoped for a monster flop and moved allin no matter what he did after reraising you were basically down to 5BB not a good place to be.

Full Flush Poker