Chips
AK easy fold, but QQ, i would need to know how big is that specific tournament

N

nykaktak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there really is a lot depends on the buy-in tournament and its duration, in the early stages of the game personally, I would c pocket QQ'd be glad call from AK, as in the late stage of the game of course it would be a shame to lose with pocket QQ hand AK so I don't know,but in General of course it's a coin flip

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In SnG's QQ is almost always a fold in that situation.
As is AK

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It actually depends on the limits you are playing, and the information about your opponents, but I say its a fold most of the time

1947kings

1947kings

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have never been fold if i have A K QQ ..... and it depends on you game all in

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, i like to play all in with QQ, yesterday i did it and lost from AA, we both have sets on the flop
AK is a bit different story, i would like to raise with it but not go all in immediately,
because yesterday was not my day my AK lost to 66

D

DonkeyH3AD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with QQ I definitley would call but with AK probably fold becuase if even first all in its a shove bet second allinner must have something like big pair 10's or A with nice kicker so third alliner if he/she is smart will not put all chips with something worse than jj and AK is minimum range to go
so if we are go with AK we have to hope third all inner also have AK +we have to suck A on a board becuase its sure someone got pair so better fold AK

N

nykaktak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, in principle, what can I say AK vs QQ is the same as flipping a coin) so as luck would have it,but still QQ from 10 times to win roughly 6 )

VTedd

VTedd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing a low buy-in SNG and are confident you can outplay your opponents at small ball poker throughout the duration of the game, feel free to fold these here as there is no point for you to gamble your stack and let variance decide if you go out ninth or double up. Just pick other, better spots where you know you are ahead, or can fold the opponent off their hand.

D

DonkeyH3AD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ is much better than AK I can fold 3 bet with AK but dont fold QQ
Its always better go all in with something what You got for sure like pair than making hope You will suck out bigger pair on the board

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call with both hands, if you don't call with such hands when you want to call. I know in some cases it would be a greedy call and you can loose, but if you want to end at the top places you should call. The only exception would be when you are very good and late in the tournement and a player have a very big stack and usually don't play aggressive than maybe you should fold ak. He can have a monster hand like kk. But I am not about a qq.

A

armaghedonul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
easy ,QQ all in :) ,

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold AK all in QQ. Take the chance

L

lpannese

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of course you never must fold those hands in sng

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion its depend entirely on the situation.What kind of people are you playing with or what kind of game you are playing.Are you up against a super-tight or a bully.Against a bully you could considered the option of going all-in IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.