Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha no not at all! I thought you were on point last night dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cept for when I laid down that JJ to your 99 or TT was it?

BlackMoth5

BlackMoth5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is completely useless lol. Anyone can be friendly. Bad players are always mean?

Turn chatbox off and pay attention to betting patterns, previous hands that went to showdown, vpip/pfr. How often they fold to LP steals and 3bets. All those things. Dont worry about if they took 10 or 40 seconds to bet or if they wrote hey nice hand in the chat. My .02 cents

If you read my original statement, then you will see I said "this is a general statement." To add to my statement, those who complain about other players' bad play usually aren't that great of players and at times are on tilt.

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I notice is when a player uses up most of the clock and then bets big he or she usually has a good hand.
I have noticed this recently a lot too. This has been so consistent a tell at my tables, that i hope i dont get too reliant on that one, and then they start completely switching it up . LOL Just shows you have to keep observant at the table all the time.:)

J

JUDGE1018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just try to pay attenttion to the table dont play too many tables at once and u can get better reads on players patterns .

K

kwhilborn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree watch how aggressive they are and what they play.

One thing people never mention is are they they in blind positions. If I see a player in blind positions betting as if they had made both Ace and King on the flop I would be skeptical. If however they betting like they are holding a 5 needed for a straight then I might be more believing.

We need to remember that if they just checked into or called a small raise to get into the pot they might just be playing their hammer hoping to hit a set of 2's. I often won't peg them for bullets or monsters.

Every play could potentially bite your butt though, but that is sound reasoning, so be wary of bluffers who blind in.

Early position is normally good hands, especially if they check/raise, and it's worth a 1/3 pot bet just to feel them out.

If people take too much time I figure they are manually calculating their outs on their fingers and are drawing so I make them pay.

Have you caught this person bluffing?

betting: Weak means strong, Strong means weak. But that rule can also bite hard.

How much is the bettor betting in relation to the pot. I know I wont bluff with 2000 chips or more to pick up a 1000 chip pot. If they are betting very high you must give way unless you are solid or their honesty meter is running low.

Online reading is best playing one table and watching peoples play and cards.

Make notes about tight players so you dont fall victim to their monster hands.

i dont put much credence into avatars or names for the read because some sites don't allow name changes so "Tight tim" may play a lot more like "loose larry" after 7 years of playing.

a player going all in 4 hands in a row also loses trust fast but beware other players shoving the same time as you when you get a decent chance.

I only play tournaments though so translate accordingly.

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of what its being said and try to take notes whenever they take an weird play