***October´s Oasis Odeum Tournament Thread***

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice one baudib. I played a $3 KO on there last night and pounded them out for $102.15. Haven't took one down in a while so while it was a small win, it was still sweet. Need to get something going on Stars soon though...

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dreaded 10th in $2.70 turbo KO tonight. AK < AJ AIPF for the chip lead. :( Hungover as hell so won't be playing anymore tonight.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourney thread is dead. We should get a last longer bet going on Sunday, Sunday Storm or whatever.

MadMaddie

MadMaddie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone please give me a suggestion for what $60 buyin Tournaments on Merge are maybe the better ones to play in? I'm guessing weekend is best or maybe Friday night but I don't know what one to play in.
thanks for the help :)

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
October started okay then turned into absolute shit. Ran insanely bad these last hundred or so games. Losing every thin spot whether I'm ahead or behind, ****ing ridiculous. And that's ignoring those times when some **** who's running 90/40 wakes up with KK vs my resteal, or when I shove vs a nit who got dealt TT+.

absolutely horrific. donked off all my profit for the last two months in three days.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Asking a lot but...

would anyone be willing to go through my full HH for sng and identify leaks? I'd post hands in the tournament section but the problem is to do that I'd have to find the bits I did wrong.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would but im no sng expert, happy to with tournament histories

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hmm...I can look at it and let you kno if anything is obv, but I play 6max. Since it's fr I think duggs input would still be pretty helpful.

a 70bi downswing sounds like there is probably something to be said.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Safe ovitoo, I'll email you a couple random sng files and you say anything that pops out as wtf in a minute. It'll be the text files so you'll have to run them through Universal Replayer.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can take a look at 1 or 2 Doom.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally starting to make some deep runs and hit some final tables. 4 final tables the last few days. Disappointing that I didn't get any wins. Tried some PLO/PLO h/l tourneys to mix it up and it seems to have really helped my game. Thought my days playing Omaha were over but I'll definitely be playing more of it after my recent success. It's most likely because of the terrible players in the tourneys rather than my skill but keep them comin.

Final tabled the BIG $3.30 yesterday and had a good stack at the start of ft. Played QQ horribly early on and then didn't play well after that/pick up any hands and busted 8th. Disappointing to go so far and only get $130 with $1500 up top. I've had an 8th (BIG $3.30), 5th ($3.30 $5k gtd.), 4th (PLO $4 $1k gtd.) and a 3rd (PLO h/l $4 $500 gtd.) so hopefully can keep it up and get some higher finishes. Avg. buyin has been dropped alot and seems to be doing me good. Will play a few over the weekend and hopefully hit a final table on Sunday. (Sunday Storm would do)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the nice things about the PLO and PLO H/L games as well is the smaller fields.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing a $250+$25 Bounty tournament tomorrow. GL me :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not quite the win I was looking for but I'll take it.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_29 Oct. 22 01.24.jpg
    ScreenHunter_29 Oct. 22 01.24.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 22
JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice. Here's hoping I can go a few better in the Bigger 4.40 this evening!

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers guys. Kinda sick getting that close to $7.9k. Struggled to find goods spots and I played like a bitch towards the end. Shoved 88 UTG with 17bbs and ran into AA. 2nd best cash ever so have to be pleased with it.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah when I final tabled it, I came 4th for 2.5 when 7.5 was 1st QQ<AQ. Still an awesome score.