Normal chip swings for spin and gos?

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Is this swing within reason (30000 net adjusted chips, 8000 made total. 300 starting stacks. This would just be on the high end right?) 800 games

I am trying .5 spin and gos on bovada. Have a pretty good roi in net adjusted chips which move pretty steadily up. About 30000 300 starting stack over 800 games or so. However I'm running at about 8000 won. I think the calculations are correct. I use hand grabber with poker tracker. (It was a the same at 600 but I've got some moron who has me whole carded I suspect and I flat line because I'm normally forced just to all in or fold.) ive been trying to work with it and normally am successful. the players are understandably quite bad but will just cherrypick cards. It is like a 3 dollar an hour game how I play it and am too sick to work a normal job rn and can't afford a wifi network besides my apts which is probably how they are whole carding me lol. I know kind of pathetic but it actually makes sense for me to do it this way to an extent lol looong story.

I know y'all will be better players but I think I'm at the point where I'll profit more with good traffic on these games. Bovada is kind of signalling I should post this here.

With Multitabling u should be able to make fair rates on these spin and gos. The competition is pretty weak as well at least the ones that stalk me. U might find some games with this person and get some good ones lol.

Have a good one y'all.

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I do the spin and gos on bovada right now, the .50cents and am surprised at how good the rates are (I have a thread up with another question and am titling this one in order to cover the topic that long story but I'd like to see more players at these games even if u are a little better lol. I can get like 14% roi (adjusting for rake) at 3+tables. The 2 dollar games weren't much of at all worse.
U could prob make a decent wage if u have basic poker skills at this level or the next one up.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not calculate your ROI instead? Or even better your win percentage, since that remove the effect of the lottery style pricepools. If its 3-handed, an average win percentage is obviously 33,33%. So anything above that mean, you are beating the game, but not always the rake.