Micromillions Thread.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep, late regged $2.20R big antes. done fairly well in this last time. quite like this tourny will see what happens :)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow gross

and lol to the guy who said to wait for a better spot.

very standard imo unlucky man

i had to watch the replayer because i missed how i got ko'd and had to double check when i seen we had the same hand haha.
yeah never folding an unraised pot with A J and 9 bb's from middle position haha.
did you play in this? :) it's one of the best MM tourny's imo.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also played in the $1 3x turbo, reckon i made at least 15 rebuys haha. couldn't win a hand. then got ko'd with A Ko v KK if i remember correctly.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ vs AJ ...... ouch that was disgusting. Very unlucky.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dedided to get up early today as i liked the look of today tournaments.
played the $5.50, got ko'd A 6o v A Qo with like 6 bb's.
then played the $3.30, where i have a massive stack just now, over 100 bb's and near the money i think.
also have big stack at $4.40 6 max, over 100 bb's with late reg just about to close. here's pot just before break- http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/6016769_6A175C77A2

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I remember another hand where you lost to flush. That's tough.
Keep it up, hope you're gonna get deep. Fingers crossed ;)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I remember another hand where you lost to flush. That's tough.
Keep it up, hope you're gonna get deep. Fingers crossed ;)

thanks man :)
lost like all of my stack in the $3.30 haha.
was at $400k but then some player's started playing back at me. was down to $300k but still big stack then these 2 hands happened quickly.
1st ones just a cooler- http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/6017273_B12370E990
2nd one looks weird but i though he would re raise any A pre flop. and i thought he just had a lot of pair+ flush draws (no Aces) that would have to fold to a shove. plus i still had a pair and had a small amount of equity v calling range- any A pretty much. - http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/6017380_75A18A21C6

doubled up though with A Ko v A 6s, and picked up 1 or 2 pots so up to $90k.

in 6 max i have also lost a decent amount of chips but table has better player's and i have been pretty card dead. hopefully just get itm there and see what happens :)

doing decent in some non MM tournies too.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
out. got to admit i could have prevented it tbh. don't usually tilt but had 4 pretty deep runs out of the 5 tournies i had left and got bad beated out in like all of them in a short space of time.
out of $4.40 6 max shoved J 9s about 12 bb's from co got called by A Q i think and out (got it in bad but still decent equity.) right on bubble pretty much.
however, lost A K v A Q 20 odd left in $8.80 500 cap, KK v A K when he rivered an A in 3 way all in in Big $33 with 80 odd left, A K v 10's with 100 left in Hot $3.30 (flip obvi)
then was down to just the $3.30 MM which i was going deep in. 100 odd left, i was not tilted at this point and still playing fine.
then this hand happened- http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/6018449_A437FDC25A
think this brought everything to a head and a few hands later i stacked off with A 10 on an A high flop and he had A Q. although i only had 20 bb's i maybe could have folded tbh.

another day of deep runs but coming up short. frustrating.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play in the NL single draw 2-7. don't have a clue how to play it but watched video for 5 minutes on youtube haha

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just got a 7 6 5 4 3. think that's the 2nd best hand. got dealt it too w/o draw.
fun game anyone else should try it, only $3.30 bi.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have now regged for the MicroMillions-083 Sat. See if I can win myself a seat :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I played crap lol.

After 3 rebuys and 1 add on at the break. Pretty much card dead the whole tournament. I didn't get 1 PP and that's not me at all. I finally came out with AJ in the SB. I called a re-raise and flop came 245 as I was first to act I put in half the pot then I was raised as their was a FD on the board I called the raise to put myself all in and yea he had what I thought AKh. The 3 never came and I was out :)

Not too bothered tho as it only cost me $0.51

Will try for another seat later on and the dealer better be nice to me next time as he/she wont like me when I'm angry :D

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else still in in the $5.50 Micro millions tourney?
At least i have cashed but be a long time before I hit real money.
Oh well just gone allin with AK, hehe the raiser folded, he is an Aussie and he has raised me at least half a dozen times and I reraise him every time and he folds :)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I played crap lol.

After 3 rebuys and 1 add on at the break. Pretty much card dead the whole tournament. I didn't get 1 PP and that's not me at all. I finally came out with AJ in the SB. I called a re-raise and flop came 245 as I was first to act I put in half the pot then I was raised as their was a FD on the board I called the raise to put myself all in and yea he had what I thought AKh. The 3 never came and I was out :)

Not too bothered tho as it only cost me $0.51

Will try for another seat later on and the dealer better be nice to me next time as he/she wont like me when I'm angry :D

ah unlucky, better luck for the next satellite! :)
what tournament is that in to? i am not on Stars atm.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else still in in the $5.50 Micro millions tourney?
At least i have cashed but be a long time before I hit real money.
Oh well just gone allin with AK, hehe the raiser folded, he is an Aussie and he has raised me at least half a dozen times and I reraise him every time and he folds :)

nah i got ko'd early in that, 9's v 10's on a dry flop in multi way pot.
how did you get on?

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played most of the events today. not one cash. totally given up on doing half decent in the leader board. still going to play the ME on Sunday and most of the ones remaining but now just for the prizes and not points haha.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still going, 800 left out of over 17000, guaranteed $30 which is a decent boost to my miniscule BR, but of course i am going to do my best to get more :) Just doubled up :D

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still going, 800 left out of over 17000, guaranteed $30 which is a decent boost to my miniscule BR, but of course i am going to do my best to get more :) Just doubled up :D

ah cool. where did you end up?

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played 6 max plo today, pretty much bubbled it but was short stacked the whole time and lost a flip.
then played $2.20, can't remember how i got ko'd but i did way before anything haha.
JUST signed up for $4.401r1a then my friend asks me to play 5's at 4pm in 3 hours, so if i go deep not sure what i will do but the way things are going i doubt that haha.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ah unlucky, better luck for the next satellite! :)
what tournament is that in to? i am not on Stars atm.

I can't remember all I know was it was event 83.

I was going to play some sats today but I forgot :(