Local free roll donkeys

M

m3th0s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play those tournaments in San Antonio but they only paid the winner a cool 100 dollars and that is how I started playing live tournaments and realized that you will get paid off eventually by playing for survivability meaning let the hounds pick each other off and then take out the last guy knowing you are better than them. I was able to win 5 out of 11 I went to and had a great time at the bar after :)

Rdsxfan

Rdsxfan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls or other turbo type low buy in tourneys, especially with rebuys you will play with many loose aggressive players. As was previously said, you have to be patient and play more premium hands and just keep trapping them. You are going to lose some 80-20 situations, but if you get it in good, in the long run, you will take the chips.

SuperDaveUp1

SuperDaveUp1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet small then sit and wait/

therealslomo

therealslomo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well not sure what you expect competition wise when it takes place in a bar. However, with that said if you can't beat them it's probably not best to talk about how bad they are. Take your time, play quality, pay attention and you should be alright.

Organize a Home Poker Game