*** Fabulous February Tournament Thread ***

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sign some of my posts here Jen, so no biggy. And, yeah, I like Full Tilt, especially their $150 freerolls, so will have to get on that soon.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously somone better look for a stake for that $7M GTD on stars. I really need a sweat, cannot play, or divorce would loom large.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its the final table theme. satty was easy, i kept stealing near the bubble, and waited for everyone to knock each other out. easy game. im going for a cig, will get on a table in a minute at PS, what kinda game/level/stake you wanna play, im flexible.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously somone better look for a stake for that $7M GTD on stars. I really need a sweat, cannot play, or divorce would loom large.

tb, im gonna set up a stake thread in a minute, and also play some sattys for it, for the next 2 weeks im gonna do my best to get in. if i dont satty i'll just buy in. Ive got 45% to sell, in 5% blocks, you wanna buy it now?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sign some of my posts here Jen, so no biggy. And, yeah, I like Full Tilt, especially their $150 freerolls, so will have to get on that soon.

do it. im mark, but just call me KD. WVHillBilly is the cool cash game mod(whats he doing here I hear you ask?), and tenbob, is the cool mtt playing mod. say hi lol

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You going to be up for a while? I promised to go with my hubby to smoke a cigar, that takes a little while. Right now if we're on stars I need to be doing a full ring .02/.04 limit table.

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WVHillbilly, I went to elementary school in Cross Lanes, outside of Charleston. What parts are you from?

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to look up a player's win rate / stats/ etc. on Stars?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You going to be up for a while? I promised to go with my hubby to smoke a cigar, that takes a little while. Right now if we're on stars I need to be doing a full ring .02/.04 limit table.
up all night. im an insomniac.
WVHillbilly, I went to elementary school in Cross Lanes, outside of Charleston. What parts are you from?
lol, he doesnt speak to women
Is there a way to look up a player's win rate / stats/ etc. on Stars?

sharkscope.com for mtts
officialpokerrankings.com for mtts again
pokertableratings for cash games.

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PTR has where when you look up a stars player it says you can't . . .

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KD going to bed now, ill have a look tomorrow,

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just took full house over full house - if the royal takes a while I might have a chance to catchup on the scavenger thread LOL.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PTR has where when you look up a stars player it says you can't . . .
you have to opt in, check the page
KD going to bed now, ill have a look tomorrow,
sent the thread to you mods, you have first refusal tb
Just took full house over full house - if the royal takes a while I might have a chance to catchup on the scavenger thread LOL.
im winning that scavenger hunt, and at least guaranteed 2nd place. get in it, its easy, play the play money tables at PS, and call with anything to hit anything, thats what i did. ive missed the royal by one card fives time now. where you playing at PS now?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im sat at a FL 4$ table at ps come find me

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing the PS Women's Club Hearts Tourney, 17/37 right now, 18 pay, I've only played a couple of hands so far.

I misunderstood that page on PTR, will have to opt-in. Is that the person you want to look up has to opt-in, or you have to opt-in for others to see your stats?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you opt in to look at your stats and others, come play with me at fl, its fun

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on the waiting list for your table

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Jacks didn't hold up to threes LOL. Out of the tourney.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh well, good game. if you play cash when you come back, come to the cash thread.

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah, opposite side of the state from some of my family that's still there. We still root for the mountaineers though LOL.