Bad players shoving all-in (reducing skill gap)

G

gratis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started again to play poker. Before i played 25NL. Now i am beginning @ the freerolls again. Damn what soft. All those players starting to shove at the first levels. Once you get through that it is easy.

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started again to play poker. Before i played 25NL. Now i am beginning @ the freerolls again. Damn what soft. All those players starting to shove at the first levels. Once you get through that it is easy.

Yes that what I mean its sooo easy. Just TAG play :p

A

Ace362

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats Alexandria VP.

As for the topic. I have always loved shovers. If everyone always shoved I would be Bill Gates.;)

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think going all in with these letters is a bad move in the early stages at other stages depends on the chips and other

J

johnsonrod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, there's a very well known strategy for the lesser skilled players to close the skill gap but shoving all in pre is not it. This strategy was devised by the pro's themselves when asked just what bothered them the most about playing with lesser skilled players and how it affected their game. It has to do with unconventional bet sizes, over betting whenever the "lesser" skilled player wants to enter the pot. Experienced Tag players get frustrated when confronted with outsized bets and are reluctant to call or raise without premium hands. This is well known and anyone should be able to find more specific information about this strategy if they look for it.