The World Darts Championship starts today (Friday)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here, by the way, I've never seen a darts game played! It's one of the few games I've missed. Well, that's a great reason to watch and bet on darts. I think I'll set myself a goal: I need to win at least 20$ on poker this weekend, sign up for Unibet, bet on darts and then I'll post in this thread if I succeed. ;)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also bet on darts, it is a game I know very well. Value on singles in the early rounds are not the best. I tend to stick to overs/unders on the 180 and match set market. Research is key.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And if you are looking for tips and expert advice on upcoming matches. EdgarTV a very knowledgeable ex pro, on YouTube does a daily video on predictions of the days matches.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not the world champs but Luke the nuke took his first title yesterday 🚀 @ 16 by 2 days

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New kid on the block Luke Littler should make an exciting watch. He was amazing by reaching the World Championship finals recently.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New kid on the block Luke Littler should make an exciting watch. He was amazing by reaching the World Championship finals recently.

The guy is an amazing talent --> Bahrain champion!! and NINE DARTER!!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally a slow starter 😁 great to see. Very level headed for his age 🏆

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
love darts! i used to captain a team in a local dart league in my area for about 10 years... travel around to different bars each tuesday... each team would have a sponsor bar and wed go to a different bar everyweek to play someone. good way for the local establishments to bring in revenue on a typically slow night. i was a pretty good player myself... i havent played that in a few years, but still play with friends from time to time. i miss that. but love watching darts still to this day.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It’s been a wild ride, to say the least, for Luke Littler, the 16-year-old darts wunderkind who exploded in popularity in recent weeks as he vaulted his way into the ranks of the world’s greatest players.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love darts!
I also served as a team captain in the league (Team2). We had to travel all over finland because we played at the second highest level.
Team 1 played at the highest level in the championship series.
This was a long time ago when the Darts boom was Big in Finland.
I managed to win one Cup race and the prize money was quite big back then.

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seeded 1 in Holland, lost to MVG in the final. Gone @ 17 😁 joke