Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
tell me more about the qualifiers, which team will be the favorite for the world cup, in my opinion, france, Spain and portugal are the 3 best teams

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, at this moment the favorite would be argentina ( last 🏆). In 2026 we need to see how they played without Messi.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, the favorites are France, England and Argentina. In that order

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often the World Cup is won by the team that won a few years ago. Therefore , the favorites are always the same .
For example, Argentina received its third World Champions Cup. Now there will be 3 stars on their T-shirt.

P

Pachi0407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
A menudo, la Copa del Mundo la gana el equipo que ganó hace unos años. Por tanto, los favoritos son siempre los mismos.
Por ejemplo, Argentina recibió su tercera Copa del Mundo. Ahora habrá 3 estrellas en su camiseta.
That's why I say that Brazil, with its five stars on its shirt, is always a favorite.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Euro will be next year so I can only talk about the South American qualifiers and the best team nowadays is Argentina, specially after beating Brazil at Maracana

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazil, without a doubt, although the beginning did not go as expected, I believe that it will make a comeback.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
tell me more about the qualifiers, which team will be the favorite for the world cup, in my opinion, France, Spain and Portugal are the 3 best teams
I think Spain will be the favorite and Brazil. Although it's too early to tell. But based on the youth of these two teams - there are great prospects for victory! But who knows, maybe Italy, for example, will surprise us. Well, while Mbappe is playing for France - they are also one of the contenders. :unsure:

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that France, England and Argentina are the strongest so far.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Brazil is the eternal favorite, but now there may be problems within the federation and with the national team based on their last couple of results. But 2026 is still far away.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone for me Belgium is always the favorite team.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazil's luck is that this time almost everyone qualifies, otherwise they would be left out. The big favorite is France, but Argentina, England and Spain have a chance.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Na minha opinião é a França e bem depois vem a Argentina, a Espanha!

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It looks like France and Brazil are the front runners but England are close and should be up there with the players they have and with it being in 3 years some of these players are going to be in their prime so on paper looks good, just need a decent manager so see how the euros go.

A lot can happen in 3 years and other new younger players may be there for all teams so we will see.