Who is your favorite Football player and club?

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
for me i have two favorite players Ronaldinho and riad mahrez they are really talented with a lot of skills
my favorite club is man-city

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happily, I could see the great Ronaldinho Gaucho in his prime both in Barcelona and with brazil.Amazing player!My favorite club is Bayern Munich.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm from Argnetina, my favorite player is Messi. And I am a Boca Juniors fan who is playing in the final of the Copa Libertadores today. For those who don't know, the Copa Libertadores is like the European Champions League but in South America.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I appreciate the talent of Kylian Mbappe! He is the greatest player despite his 24 years. And it feels like he's been playing at the highest level for about 10 years so far. At least for me. Favorite soccer club? Yes, there is, it's a club from the English Premier League. A club that has shown miracles at the highest level many times. I think everyone already knows what club I'm writing about, so I won't give its name. ;)

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite player is Leonel Messi and my fav club is FC Barcelona of course.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bayern Munich and Thomas Mueller, he is now since 15 years at Bayern and never played as a professional in another team

B

brightonlad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brighton Lewis Dunk most improved and only ever played with one club. Now an England international and leader on and off the pitch

elmo3334

elmo3334

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
I always loved Ronaldo The Phenomenon (R9). He was something else. My favorite club is PAOK FC from Greece.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saskatchewan Roughriders is my fav team but the last 2 years they lost their last 7 games of the season and missed the playoffs so I do not have a favorite player---they are all brutal

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite player is Ronaldo Fenomeno, and my team is Corinthians.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Favorite player is Messi, and I really like Angel Di Maria's play, I think he is the most underrated player. Well, my favorite team is Man City.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
from the old guard there are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, and from the young players Holland and Belingham