What is the most popular sport in your country?

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Ukraine, of course, football is also the main sport.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most popular sport in my country, Venezuela, is baseball. Personally, I don't like to watch it, but I do like to practice it. It seems to me to be a very static game and one in which many factors depend in addition to a ball, and that for me distorts a sport. Since I don't find it attractive that others have an advantage over me just because they have better teams, my favorite baseball team in Venezuela is the Leones del Caracas, although I haven't seen a full game of theirs in more than eight years, but they will continue to be my team. Furthermore, Venezuela has great players in that sport who have made history in the MLB. I like soccer more but I respect baseball as a sport suitable for anyone even if you don't have the physique of an athlete. God bless you.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most popular sport in my country is soccer, a sport known worldwide and most watched by people.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in brazil it's soccer, it's the most popular shot, but there's also volleyball and MMA.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm from Brazil; I think that everyone in this world knows which sport is the most influent here: soccer...

But, anyway, we are known as great players of other sports, for example: volleyball, judo (my favorite one), brazilian jiu-jitsu (BJJ), surfing, skateboarding, etc.

Alket21

Alket21

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
Hello everybody, in my country is Football

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in Serbia basketball is the most popular, but we have representatives in every sport showing the power of our country in the area of sports.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Ukraine and here football is the most popular sport, with a huge margin from the second most popular sport

E

edle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
In Latvia, i would say hockey is top1, however basketball is coming close 2nd.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football, nothing come close. Per head of capita football in Scotland in the most attended in the europe, most probably the world.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ice hockey for.sure........in canada its hockey before anything else....

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Here in Romania number one is soccer and second handball i think. I watch only soccer hehe.

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Football is developing faster than other sports and all teenagers want to be as good as the biggest soccer stars 🙂🙂🙂

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Rugby - the number one sport here in Wales (shame our team is so bad at the moment!)

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my contry the most popular sport it s football

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in Argentina it's obviously football, although personally I also follow volleyball and rugby a lot
here in Brazil is football too, i can say all people love football

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hockey is the most popular sport in Latvia.There are still more passive sports fans than active ones. A total of 75% of residents follow some sport on TV, in the press or in the stands. And here hockey holds its leading position, followed by football, volleyball and basketball.