ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
These 2 players have not been so ranked in the media for the last 2 years. I think it is the new era of football.

Now the media focuses on Erling Haaland or Mbappe as the new legends of the era due to their performance compared to Messi and Ronaldo!

Who is your favorite star player of all time?

david beckham a legend

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Zinedine ZIDANE

Ronaldo and his Saudi Professional League thats a bad joke - it is totally uninteresting, who cares about this league, history, the clubs - the games there have the quality of football games like in the 2nd league of portugal or austria :) - a handful of players who were stars and no go in direction of their career end!

Messi in mls is a bit better, because today in the U.S football becomes more popular and there are more fans in the stadiums but sports like icehockey, a.football, basketball and baseball are the top 4 ;-).
So i think messi will retire in the next 18 months.

Last edited:
reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Messi is best skills than othere, And Ronaldo from brazil was better than this days players

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Messi is best skills than othere, And Ronaldo from Brazil was better than this days players
Ronaldo Nasario was from the generation before Cristiano Ronaldo. nazario at the end of his career did not stand out like cr7 does at the end of his career

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These 2 players have not been so ranked in the media for the last 2 years. I think it is the new era of football.

Now the media focuses on Erling Haaland or Mbappe as the new legends of the era due to their performance compared to Messi and Ronaldo!

Who is your favorite star player of all time?

david beckham a legend
My Favorite palyer of time would be Pele

J

JMarroche

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The time of Messi and CR7 has passed, now the media is looking for a new generation

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite player is Ronaldo Nazário, famous R9.
The time has come when it comes to Messi and CR7, time always beats the stars, but I can happily say that I saw those guys play.