S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also a thing about wind and rain is it tends to quiet down the fans and the players only hear loud wind coming through their helmets even if the fans are loud.

So it hinders the Seahawks #1 advantage

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also a thing about wind and rain is it tends to quiet down the fans and the players only hear loud wind coming through their helmets even if the fans are loud.

So it hinders the Seahawks #1 advantage

So much for any weather factor, at this point I would just love for Seattles def to show up a couple of series in a row and put a stop to Dallas.

As for my other game in play, it is as if SD knew I was betting, and they just don't like me. This is OAKLAND. They are not good, and they're making them look like contenders. Rivers needs to string together some passes like he played against Seattle... Take time off the clock and score 7

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just like you called it :eek:

yup thinking about charging $10 for picks lol

I've been pretty good lately...

I lost a few tho - I had Bills winning +3 oops..

I had Steelers @ +1 definite oops...

I also had the Panthers beating the Bengals which was a tie game..

The Bucks game was my "Pick of the week" Some one was sleeping having the bucks against the Ravens at +3 lololol I'm rich now thanks to that.

If only...

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for lack of posts, but family was traveling to west coast this past week. Always fun trying to get back on track when you have a 9 month old...

Here is what I've got this week for my Teaser on Bovada.

3 Team Teaser
(451) Cincinnati Bengals vs. (452) Indianapolis Colts
Over 40 Oct 19/14@01:00p
Even w/o AJ Green, both offenses can put up points. Both defenses do the "bend not break" method of defending, and sometimes will allow a lot of points to decent offenses. I feel 40+ combined is easily met indoors here.
(476) Denver Broncos +3 Oct 19/14@08:30p
Competitor: (475) San Francisco 49ers
Big game for Peyton as he will break the record. I'm not that much of a believer in the 9ers, and this game is in Den. I don't see Den losing this one at all.
(462) Green Bay Packers +3 Oct 19/14@01:00p
Competitor: (461) Carolina Panthers
Rodgers at home should win this one easy. Their match up against Carolina serves GB nicely. With the contest being in GB it should be an easy win for the packers.

Bet US$ 150.00
Win US$ 136.36

Lets go guys! Some monies would be wonderful!!

Last edited:
TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half of me is excited that the colts were able to shut out a team, BUT NOT WHEN I'M BETTING THE OVER GUYS!! I mean they completely shut down cincy in the first. This just sucks...