seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Who do you think will be champion in this rugby world cup? Obviously I hope argentina gets as far as possible. My second favorite team to win the World Cup is South Africa I think they are the most physical team of all although they do not have the best game

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Who do you think will be champion in this rugby world cup? Obviously I hope Argentina gets as far as possible. My second favorite team to win the World Cup is South Africa I think they are the most physical team of all although they do not have the best game

Congratulations to Argentina. They have qualified for the semi-finals and play new zealand next week for a place in the final.
Good luck to your team next week, but not too much luck ;).

Most Northern hemisphere media were picking a Northern whitewash. Wonder what they are saying now. :unsure::giggle:

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Compared to football rugby is not very popular im my country. Yesterday I had the choice to watch soccer USA:germany or Rugby ireland:New Zealand. I did the right choice snd watched Rugby. What a fantastic match, the last minutes were endlessly exciting...congrats to NZ and so sorry for Ireland to be eliminated once more in the quarterfinals.
Also I played the 1k CC freeroll at the same time, was not focused there and made bad decisions...

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Congratulations to Argentina. They have qualified for the semi-finals and play New Zealand next week for a place in the final.
Good luck to your team next week, but not too much luck ;).

Most Northern hemisphere media were picking a Northern whitewash. Wonder what they are saying now. :unsure::giggle:
Thank you brother, good luck for your national team too, although I know you don't need it, we have few chances but we are going to go for that final, the southern hemisphere again above the northern hemisphere, we will see what happens with South Africa today beautiful match to see it will not be easy at all against france

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

I am very satisfied with what my country's team, Los Pumas, has done so far. I think we are one step below the All Blacks. Regarding who I think will be the champion, the other semifinal has not yet been defined, but I see France very well, which is also local.

Best regards from Buenos Aires.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well done Argentina! Good luck v New Zealand. From a disappointed Welshman, but the better team won

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well done Argentina! Good luck v New Zealand. From a disappointed Welshman, but the better team won
thank you brother, I think the key play of the match was that try that saved our player Matias Moroni, a very close match, greetings !!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a South American ,I would like to see Los Pumas in the final but the All Blacks seems to be a stronger team.I hope this will be an exciting game.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congratulations Spingboks with the victory over Les Bleus! Surely nothing can stop the Southern hemisphere reclaiming the Webb Ellis cup!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I remember the 2007 world cup. It's amazing to be on semifinals again! Vamos los Pumas carajo!

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Argentina, New Zealand, England and South Africa in the Semifinals, teams from very different parts of the world. This is a real global sport.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Compared to football rugby is not very popular im my country. Yesterday I had the choice to watch soccer USA:Germany or Rugby Ireland:New Zealand. I did the right choice snd watched Rugby. What a fantastic match, the last minutes were endlessly exciting...congrats to NZ and so sorry for Ireland to be eliminated once more in the quarterfinals.
Also I played the 1k CC freeroll at the same time, was not focused there and made bad decisions...
+1 here... But the excitement of watching the best 2 teams in the world at the moment was worth it... Only disappointed to see these 2 clash in the quarters.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Compared to football rugby is not very popular im my country. Yesterday I had the choice to watch soccer USA:Germany or Rugby Ireland:New Zealand. I did the right choice snd watched Rugby. What a fantastic match, the last minutes were endlessly exciting...congrats to NZ and so sorry for Ireland to be eliminated once more in the quarterfinals.

Me too. Put my AKs all in very early on. Went for the double up, with the hope I had something to play with after the rugby game. Did not work, but I enjoyed the rugby game.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I predicted a South Africa tournament victory after their Ireland defeat because of their indefatigability and durability; not much point changing now. The probable final against the All Blacks is a toss up, with the latter generally having the edge over them. Boks will find a pragmatic way to win the final.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the most wanted final NEW ZEELAND vs Sout Africa <3 can't wait to see this battle of the Titans

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Too bad to see Argentina to lose that way :(
Best Argentina's result in world cups is third place. Let's see if they can repeat it, although England beat us in the groups fase.
My prediction:
1st: New Zeland
2nd: South Africa
3rd: England
4th: Argentina

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I root for Argentina and wish her victory in the championship!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The English sucked the life out of the semi-final, they are just a dreadful advertisement for rugby.
NZ is peaking at the right time. South Africa have a very good forward pack, Games are won by the tight 5 building a platform from which to feed the backs.
My prediction is it will be a English pedantic referee who will spoil the game as a spectacle.
The winner will be the most disciplined team which can avoid the yellow and red cards.
Without the ref's interference I would give it to the ABs in a very close hard fought contest.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The English sucked the life out of the semi-final, they are just a dreadful advertisement for rugby.
NZ is peaking at the right time. South Africa have a very good forward pack, Games are won by the tight 5 building a platform from which to feed the backs.
My prediction is it will be a English pedantic referee who will spoil the game as a spectacle.
The winner will be the most disciplined team which can avoid the yellow and red cards.
Without the ref's interference I would give it to the ABs in a very close hard fought contest.

England played to their strengths Charlie. Boring, but it almost worked for them. :sleep:

Wayne Barnes (England), has been appointed referee. It's a pity Nigel Owens (Wales) has retired. :(
I blame World Rugby for the different rule interpretations and some of the rules. I have not got the time to expand on that subject right now, other than to say, I cancelled my Sky sub and have not been to a live game for a few years. :mad:

I agree with you about discipline and yellow/red cards.

It's going to be one hell of a final. I hope the best team on the day wins (without the help of pedantic refereeing decisions). :unsure:
GO THE AB'S

Last edited:
Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what country will host the world cup? I don´t watch much rugby.When does it start?

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
what country will host the world cup? I don´t watch much rugby.When does it start?
The current Rugby World Cup is just about over.
Hosted by France, from Friday 8th September 2023 to Saturday 28th October 2023
Only two games left.
Playoff for 3rd & 4th. England vs Argentina.
Final. South Africa vs New Zealand.

The next Rugby World Cup is scheduled to take place in Australia from 10 September to 23 October 2027.