Real Madrid scam

V

VNagy333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Real Madrid bought the Champions League again A clear red card was missed. Just for the usual years.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
which foul/player you mean?
in my opinion RB Leipzig could have won this game but in 2nd half the should have played more offensive - after 1:1 they had the opportunity because real madrid wasnt good yesterday but the only one shot from Olmo was on the bar and that was it.
RB Leipzig lost it in the 1st leg because if you dont score @home against Real M is your downfall.

Last edited:
UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Real Madrid bought the Champions League again A clear red card was missed. Just for the usual years.
What do you mean, they got through because Leipzig was very unlucky, i am a Real Madrid fan and i really like how Leipzig play last night, what read card are you talkin about?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
which foul/player you mean?
in my opinion RB Leipzig could have won this game but in 2nd half the should have played more offensive - after 1:1 they had the opportunity because real madrid wasnt good yesterday but the only one shot from Olmo was on the bar and that was it.
RB Leipzig lost it in the 1st leg because if you dont score @home against Real M is your downfall.

What do you mean, they got through because Leipzig was very unlucky, i am a Real Madrid fan and i really like how Leipzig play last night, what read card are you talkin about?
As far i understand then referee was too afraid to send off Vinicius before he scored

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
As far i understand then referee was too afraid to send off Vinicius before he scored

hey man come on, today this is so ridiculous in football when men standing in front of each and give them a slighlty touch and the other one goes down like a baby.
in the good old 90´s there were tacklings where footballers will be suspended for 10 games or more :). No places for wimps :) haha

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I only saw the picture of him wanting to strangle the other player, I didn't see the whole thing.
I believe the referee didn't see it, because that's aggression, and it should be expelled. But if the referee didn't see the Var he should have warned him.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Real Madrid were made to suffer in the Champions League. Bellingham's genius helped avoid the worst.
The team's performance has been quite dismal for a month now. This may be enough for La Liga, but no chance for the Champions League.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Next time cover yourself in tinfoil before posting stuff like this please.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
hey man come on, today this is so ridiculous in football when men standing in front of each and give them a slighlty touch and the other one goes down like a baby.
in the good old 90´s there were tacklings where footballers will be suspended for 10 games or more :). No places for wimps :) haha
Sometimes women games are even dirtier so yeah ... :unsure:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's not fair if rules are not followed and some teams are favoured to win against others . But if it's about Real Madrid , then we can look the other way . 😁

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't even know which red card me means as I did not watch this game weeks ago.

No I don't think they bought anything. They are just very very good players and a very good team.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if the VAR system was implemented about 15 years ago and it would have worked, I don't know if Madrid had 10 champions leagues won