freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it will be a replay of this Lions game. KC started winning with 2 or 3 possessions of the ball then the 49ers turned the game around.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
KC - BAL ---> Baltimore
DET-SF ---> Detroit

I think Detroit would have a better chance against Baltimore in the finals.
Hmmm, KC hasn't played as well all season as it did against Baltimore.
I think Baltimore made a mistake when they didn't use the run-heavy tactics they used to, but that should be their problem.
I feel sorry for Detroit, they played well in the first half, then there came a point where it looked like SF would come back.

I think KC will win the Superbowl. Although I don't really support anyone, because neither team is my favorite. :) Go Pats :)

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The winning playoff teams have just made fewer mistakes (stupid penalties , poor coaching decisions , bold talk + attitude before games,and of course fumbles and interceptions at terrible moments ).

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Damn I neither like KC nor the 49ers... Anyway I hope it will be a close game and as I like the 49ers even less, I hope that KC takes it home :)

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
KC VS 49ERS
This should be a no brainer 49ers should walk all over KC but for some reason i think it will be closer than if Baltimore had have made it.
Call me nuts but if KC starts throwing the long ball over the 49ers run game it's going to be a tough one to pick just my opinion.
Goooooooo 9ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it will be a hard game