Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Send news about the world of the NBA, and predictions about games like the biggest 3-point scorers of the season, etc.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Send news about the world of the NBA, and predictions about games like the biggest 3-point scorers of the season, etc.
I want to write in the affirmative that the new NBA season has disappointed me a lot with its unpredictability. I write my daily NBA predictions in the neighboring thread. My results so far are very bad. Here we go! It's like I'm confessing. :ROFLMAO: I feel like my predictions are going to start winning. :sneaky: Thanks for the topic, padre! :cool:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, you are watching the Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors game. It was just incredible, at the end of the game Curry loses the ball and then when the score was 127:127 Nikola Jokic makes a shot from downtown in the last seconds to give his team the win.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm still counting on the Nuggets to repeat this season, but there are some interesting possibilities with the Clippers and Wolves. On the other side it's the Celtics again, boring, and I still hope they won't win a chip with this team.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I hope for a Celtics , my country hero is playing his best season with Boston , so I wanna see Porzingis to win this year :)

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What can you tell me about basketball? My son wants to practice, he says he will do it responsibly, and I only know that the ball needs to be thrown into the ring, that's all, what do you think?

A

ace2flop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
I hope Clippers are win this season, Harden deserve champ

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Embid is MVP, several good rookies
but BOSToN, LaKers ,Clippers and Timberrwolves will lead the league,

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody has mentioned the Milwaukee Bucks in the East.

The schedule has been pretty tough. Healthiest team going into playoffs will be a factor!