Nadal returns to the top?

Jeik Gonzalez

Jeik Gonzalez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is evident that the triumphant return of Nadal marks a point to observe, since by his age and his injuries it is difficult to believe that he can get back to his top, but let's not forget that he is Nadal "La Fiera Española".

Everything is possible...

What do you think about it?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it won't be easy. But I like him, so I wish him luck:)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He'll play at a high level but doubt he can get back on top with the rest of the field being where they are.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is evident that the triumphant return of Nadal marks a point to observe, since by his age and his injuries it is difficult to believe that he can get back to his top, but let's not forget that he is Nadal "La Fiera Española".

Everything is possible...

What do you think about it?
Nadal has always won due to his crazy physical conditioning. At 37 years old after the most serious injury? No, of course he won't win anything (I'm talking about winning in ATP 500 tournaments and above). His maximum is to win challengers and ATP 250 tournaments. :unsure:

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he looked very good today. I think that he will be a contender now for all tournaments this year. Probably close favourite with Djokovic for the French Open. He also has a chance in the Australian Open. He is moving very well and his ground strokes and serve look as good as ever. I cannot understand why anybody would write him off.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be very difficult for Nadal this time.But this man is a legend.It would be great if Rafa reached the final of Roland Garros and play against Djokovic.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big Novak supporter, but Im happy to see Rafa back and playing. I hope for more matches in the upcoming season between these two.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think he will return at a good level. He is a high-class player. But of course it will not be easy to compete with players who have been competing at the highest level in recent years. Because besides Djokovic there are many young players who are starting to stand out.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this man is a legend, I hope he succeeds and shows the same excellent level as before and will be able to play just as well because now there are a lot of strong players, new and old, but I think he will give more competition to both old and new players, we will wait and watch

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, today Nadal finished his first tournament after his comeback. Rafa won his first two games against Dominic Thiem and Kubler, and lost today's game to 55th ranked ATP Jordan Thompson. I watched the game as I was betting on Thompson to win in the 3rd set. Considering that this was Nadal's first tournament, and an uncomfortable hard court for him, his comeback can certainly be called a success. Let's see how Nadal will play at the Australian Open. He has a chance to reach the 1/4 or even 1/2 finals. Of course, if, for example, Djokovic doesn't meet him in the 1st or 2nd round. :unsure:

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope nadal returns to form again after dealing with injuries.

M

Max Defensor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think so. He's one of the GOATs, but he's 37 now, pretty sure this is the last year of his career

slysilvosilvo

slysilvosilvo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
this year - even the jokovic will be defeated .... we don't cheat the time

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As in everyday life, I lose reality over time, I thought that the old Nadal was already retired, I decided to stretch my bones a little more, oh, there were times, 12 years ago, when I really loved tennis and very often pointed at the king and he brought me good prizes, let him please his The fans have a great game;)

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be difficult, but it's doable. And among players, Nadal can definitely pull this off

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The end of the match lost against Thompson dramatically, after missing 3 match balls, brought back into the discussion the physical hip problems that kept him away from the field last year... unfortunately for RAFA, although the desire and motivation still exists to play at high level, I think that physical wear and age will prevent him from reaching the highest level.. I think that this year will be the last of his career..

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't find it probable, but I hope he can gives us some good years before the retirement.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it won't be easy... he's 37 years old... but mby roland garros again this year? who knows :)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
hard time for him now, because he is injuried again! i think he will play 2 smaller tournaments before French Open just to know if he can make it through a grand slam but in my opinion this year he wil not come back in the top 10!

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
yes, he is the best, always finals again