dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
After the World Cup, which took place in Qatar, the choice became more obvious, however, there are fans who still continue to debate. Some say that Messi is the best football player in history, while others say that Ronaldo is number one in football.Cristiano is unlucky to be playing at the same time as Messi. Ronaldo is a very good player, but Messi is even better.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to watch Messi as I like the way he dribbles. Ronaldo tends to pop up with a goal here and there. Great players both but Messi is better to watch.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Statistically very similar but Messi for me. just so more natural and more magical moments.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, this subject shouldn't even be discussed. Messi was much better.

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is a talent from God, Ronaldo is a huge amount of work, discipline and unbreakable spirit. I prefer Ronaldo, he proved that he is a legendary football player by playing in different teams and championships. Last year, scoring 52 goals at the age of 39 was an unrealistic performance.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both were incredible , but they now play in lesser leagues for the big cash payoffs . Its time to talk about the next generation of soccer stars !

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arguably Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi makes rarer plays, now both are at the end of their careers, and the best discussion would be Vinícius Junior or Mbaper.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Ronaldo is the better player overall but it's very very close. In the end I think this discussion about who is the better off those is repeating and unnecessary because both are great players and very important for their team.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Messi might not have been who he is if RONALDO was not his opponent and vice versa.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 years ago I would have said Messi. But now after they finished their soccer career, I cant choose. I think they were at the same level, two legends. After them, soccer world isnt the same.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi, off course....however, Pelé is the GOAT!!!