Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is it good to have a new owner, is there a new addition to the strategy of playing and winning tournaments, or is it just an investment?

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
It depends on what kind of new investor there will be, definitely, the more money is poured into the club, the more chances there will be for the team to strengthen, to pour investments into youth reserves, into the club infrastructure.😎

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I were a billionaire I would buy Manchester because he is one of the greatest in Europe

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who lends me the money so I can buy this time

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We should start a kitty… :giggle:

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To be honest I am not sure I am happy about this possible sale. It maybe good for the team to have new blood to brink them back to there glory but again I just dont know if I like this possibility.

As to why? I am never going to be able to buy any sports team but I can be and I am a part owner of Manchester United. via there stock sale. Yeah I only own 1 millionth of a % of the team but hey I have part of the team. Its the only way and closest to becoming an owner and I dont want to have to sell my stock.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I might be interested.... Il just go and see what change I have left 💵

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After the rout that United took today, the biggest in history for Liverpool 7x0, you have to sell and the whole team

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It depends on what kind of new investor there will be, definitely, the more money is poured into the club, the more chances there will be for the team to strengthen, to pour investments into youth reserves, into the club infrastructure.😎
But a club like Manchester does not need outside investors

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
To be honest I am not sure I am happy about this possible sale. It maybe good for the team to have new blood to brink them back to there glory but again I just dont know if I like this possibility.

As to why? I am never going to be able to buy any sports team but I can be and I am a part owner of Manchester United. via there stock sale. Yeah I only own 1 millionth of a % of the team but hey I have part of the team. Its the only way and closest to becoming an owner and I dont want to have to sell my stock.
Yes, good words, and I am also with you on this, but you do not know what is going on there inside

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read that the group that manages PSG wants to own a Premier League club as well, so they might target MU for sale. :unsure:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
92 years have passed since United lost by 7 goals 8-1 against Wolves o_O:eek:

Lost against Liverpool was the second worst defeat in the club's history

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I read that the group that manages PSG wants to own a Premier League club as well, so they might target MU for sale. :unsure:
Yes, but the Manchester club asked the new buyer to prove that he was not related to the Paris club in order to sell it

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chelsea gets new owner and where he now in premjer league???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Il have a think about putting in an offer 😝

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Reds have to understand that there's only one Sir Alex Ferguson and luck cannot be trained.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if any bank wants to lend me the money taken on the spot. a small team already generates a lot of money in transactions with players, imagine UNITED. it would be a dream, a great world football team

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Manu stock had a nice upmove from 13 USD from end of november to 27 USD in february and now back in the 21 area. Maybe it is interesting to add some stocks around 17-18 USD and hope some arab sheikh offers around 33 USD.