Liverpool FC

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 victories in a row and another week on top!Congratulations to both Nuñez and Jota on scoring twice in yesterday´s game.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Jota Is filling Moo Salah's shooting boots very well; he has the eye of the tiger in front of goal; a tireless worker with no ego, a boon for Reds!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That's right! He always finds the free spaces on the pitch. I hope he keeps his good form.
Jota Is filling Moo Salah's shooting boots very well; he has the eye of the tiger in front of goal; a tireless worker with no ego, a boon for Reds!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was a very complicated game for Liverpool but the good thing is that the team will play the final of the Carabao Cup against Chelsea.Once again Lucho Díaz was important in this match.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Devastating news, Jurgen Klopp has decided to leave at the end of the season.

I am not sure that this news should be 'devastating' as such.

Last season Liverpool faltered as it was evident Klopp's enthusiasm had waned - he was burnt out. I was not sure he had another season in him. I think it remarkable that he regrouped and has Liverpool sitting at the tip of the table again (for now).

That said, as regards succession, whether or not it has been discussed (officially or unofficially) there is potentially a perfect candidate waiting in the wings...Xabi Alonso.

Whether it will come to pass or not who knows, but, the script could not have been written better. One Liverpool legend passes the reins to another Liverpool legend.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Xabi Alonso: 'A man in demand - but replacing Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool is no done deal'

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really sad news but we must respect Klopp´s decision.The man must be needing a break

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well aparently is going to be a very big win in front of Chelsea ...it could be another championship for Liverpool , why not :))

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the team will be in disarray soon . Injured players , manger leaving , what issue will arise next ?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another fantastic victory over Chelsea.I did love Bradley´s performance and this Sunday there will be an exciting match at Emirates.I won´t miss it!

Inabit

Inabit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
One of the best performances this season, great to see Robertson and Trent coming back from injury. Just need to see Nunez finish a few more chances!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T he mistakes made by both Van Dijk and Alisson cost Liverpool the loss.Nobody really expected those bloopers.Next game will be a different story

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
T he mistakes made by both Van Dijk and Alisson cost Liverpool the loss.Nobody really expected those bloopers.Next game will be a different story
That goal seemed unreal but such things could happen to everyone. Such situations should motivate us to be better.

F

Fastball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
Agreed, mistakes are part of the game, and they provide opportunities for growth and improvement. It's important to support the team and believe in their ability to bounce back in the next matches.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Agreed, mistakes are part of the game, and they provide opportunities for growth and improvement. It's important to support the team and believe in their ability to bounce back in the next matches.
I believe in that! Waiting for the next game this Saturday!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather see him as a sub in the last 15-20 minutes. Not forcing him to play a full game, especially against Burnley at Anfield.
You are right, mate.This should be a 3 point game but nobody wants a surprise.I am sure the team will give its best.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You are right, mate.This should be a 3 point game but nobody wants a surprise.I am sure the team will give its best.
I think we must score at least 3 goals today. My prediction is 4:1. What do you think?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a tough opponent Burnley was.Thanks to the South American forwards,Liverpool could reach the leadership again.

Organize a Home Poker Game