ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Did Messi really deserve that Ballon d'Or?
In my opinion these awards are more than purchased! How is it possible that Messi didn't play more games than Erling Haaland. in his league for my Erling Haaland. He deserved the Ballon d'Or. They give it to Messi just for marketing. Is this so unfair, how long do the New Era players have to wait to receive their Ballon d'Or?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think it was offered to him for his entire career crowned by winning the World Cup in Qatar.. Haaland equally deserves this trophy

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Not Messi is over inflated , this days there are better players

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion these awards are more than purchased! How is it possible that Messi didn't play more games than Erling Haaland. in his league for my Erling Haaland. He deserved the Ballon d'Or. They give it to Messi just for marketing. Is this so unfair, how long do the New Era players have to wait to receive their Ballon d'Or?
Well because argentina won the World Cup and Messi is the leader of that team. Although I personally think that Kylian Mbappe should have gotten the golden ball. Or Haaland, yeah. Messi is an idol, a legend! But as a player he is already below other more classy players. :unsure:

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I am a total Messi fan and I think it's ridiculous that Haaland didn't win.
Guess Ibrahimovic is right when he says the Ballon d'Or is worth nothing. Pure PR award

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with the Ballon d'Or voting is that sometimes the result achieved in the World Cup counts, sometimes it doesn't. For example, in 2010, Iniestan should have received the Ballon d'Or instead of Messi, and one could list the pros and cons.

I prefer the World Cup over everything else, so for me Messi absolutely deserved it (NOW).

But there is no doubt that what Haaland did last season was amazing and probably unrepeatable, which is why we need a criteria system that accurately determines the weighting of the results and then there are no disputes.