Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The thing is that in the same tournament, teams like Gibraltar plays against two other teames of the same level, relatively. They are in the same group that Greece and ireland.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The players of france played very well, which Gibraltar could not defend and the result was 14 goals.
That's football.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I didn't watch the match, but I watched the goals... everyone flew in)) and the French scored as they wanted... from a distance by the collar of the goalkeeper, please, through yourself in the fall, also get in the last minutes... it was courage))

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Interestingly, I wanted to bet on a big victory for France with a clean score, having a free sports bet at pokerstars.
However, what surprised me was the absence of a “correct score” bet on this particular match. For other national team matches, the “accurate score” was present.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Why not?
When a big football nation comes to Austria like Argentina, I'd be excited by the match not the outcome which is almost certainly a loss for Austria ^^
austria has world class players like Alaba and wouldn't lose to any team by 0 x 14.

Teams like Gibraltar don't have a single player in a top european club.

France and Gibraltar don't belong in the same level. It's like my neighborhood team playing Man City

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't agree with this. If a country is able to represent a National 11, they have the possibility to playing against other countries who are able to play in this competition - and that's it. Andorra reached some solid results in the past, Luxemburg is on fire and reached 3rd place. Kosovo is not an indipendent country in some aspects, yet playing.

The only thing has to be considered - and UEFA trying to manage it - is that countries which sharing negative history but mainly present needed to be separated. Like Azerbaijan and Armenia.

Read an FB comment where people suggested it's an honour to Gibraltar to playing with France professional ones. The result is miserable for sure, but thry had 180 minutes to experience a high level of football. It's catchy to have as an amature, even they made history in a bad way this time.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't agree with this. If a country is able to represent a National 11, they have the possibility to playing against other countries who are able to play in this competition - and that's it. Andorra reached some solid results in the past, Luxemburg is on fire and reached 3rd place. Kosovo is not an indipendent country in some aspects, yet playing.
This. Even freaking San Marino scored in 3 consecutive qualifiers while some other "stronger" teams went 6 qualifiers in a row without a goal ... :unsure:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, we will see more results like this unless these teams improve their level.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't think Gibraltar should have a national team, as they're not a nation, just a historically contingent overseas territory. It all is a mockery of national competitions.