⚽ Fluminense in the final of the Club World Cup Vs Machester City!!

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the fight for the world soccer title on Friday (22/12), the Brazilian team from Rio de Janeiro, led by coach Fernando Diniz, will face Guardiola's Manchester City!
The English team currently invests absurd amounts (Billions) in football... It would be really cool for our modest and dedicated team to win this tournament against this madness!
Do football lovers choose Fluminense or City?
I believe this trophy can come!!
Let's go Fluminense!!! Victory Fluminense!!!;)

Flu23

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I grew up in Manchester as a young kid. Back then you were either a Man U or a Man C fan.
I'm for Man U, therefore....
Let's go Fluminense!!! Victory Fluminense!!!;)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well, football has always been a business and City is the greatest example that without investment there are no titles... it will be difficult for Fluminense to beat MC, but if South American football has something, it is the strength an courage to achieve feats ...I hope the Flu wins.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All these Man City trophies

Will be stripped once the 115 and counting FFP Charges catch up with them

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The Fluminense was very lucky that the Egyptian team had no decent strikers. The game could be very different without that penalty

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the modest David can beat the powerful Goliath this time.It would really be a miracle.Good luck to the Brazilian team in this final.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Interesting bet on Fluminense (+ 2). Manchester City is frankly out of shape right now. Also key players will not play: Haaland and De Bruyne. As for the final result, I think that Manchester City will win 2-1. But there will be no 3 goals or more defeat today. :unsure:

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It happened as expected: Fluminense was crushed by Manchester City.

The game was cool to watch until Manchester City's second goal, from then on it was over for Fluminense.

Fluminense had around 15 minutes of dominance during the first half. They didn't shoot on goal with any danger, but it was fun.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly, Fluminense was too weak for Manchester City.Once again a European team won the trophy.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There's so much difference between european teams and the rest of the world. And now with the new format is going to be ridicolous.
Anyway, GG for Julian

Mac Poker