Conmebol qualifiers!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you love fútbol soccer, you will enjoy a lot these days because the Conmebol qualifiers starts today, in my humble opinion it is the best fútbol soccer in the world ;)
🇪🇨🇧🇷🇦🇷🇨🇴🇵🇪🇺🇾🇻🇪🇨🇱🇵🇾🇧🇴

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
And there's one more place to qualify this time, since argentina won the last World Cup. So up to 6/10 teams will be going to the next World Cup.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I haven't been following football much, but I wish all the teams in South America good luck

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the first two rounds of matches were amazing, of course not for all of the countries haha, anyway the nest mont will be the third round 💪💪

R

ruca89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If you love fútbol soccer, you will enjoy a lot these days because the Conmebol qualifiers starts today, in my humble opinion it is the best fútbol soccer in the world ;)
🇪🇨🇧🇷🇦🇷🇨🇴🇵🇪🇺🇾🇻🇪🇨🇱🇵🇾🇧🇴
I love this sport of football quite a bit and I have been learning about it for a long time.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello @ruca89 in 2024 you have the Copa América there in the USA, maybe you can attend some games and see Messi.
On the other hand, will Scaloni continue to lead the Argentine National Team after the Copa América?