B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is a very odd situation for them to be in as they should be one of the best teams with all of the great players they have but it hasn't come together yet.

I think Poch will eventually sort it out but he has only been there since the summer and I think they will be looking to sign more players in January.

I watched the game today and they has plenty of chances but the decision making of the players on the pitch are pretty poor and the manager can't control that.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What happens to this Chelsea full of stars that can't be consistent?
The answer is simple: high competition in the English Premier League. It's not about Chelsea, it's about the fact that almost every club in the English Premier League can afford to buy very high quality players. Chelsea have a good squad, but other clubs are more organized, more competitive. And any tactical error will result in a bad game. :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also at Chelsea, you have to give the coach time to find the right tactics to suit the framework.
With Arsenal, it took Arteta a long time to get the team on the road to success.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The Blues are picking up somewhat, Palmer was an astute signing, fearless, with an excellent haircut.

Chelsea can still push for Europe this season.

Mykolam10

Mykolam10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
In my opinion, money is simply blown to the wind

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There´s two clubs in england that can close: Chelsea e man united. They are too badly managed.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Blues now hoovering up points, three league wins in a row! If Chelsea can enter top six, will take pressure off the manager.

Last edited:
Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I follow the premier, but I'm not really watching the matches. It seems that these last years there's more competitive teams.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i think they just got another three points !

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't build a team based purely on spending power. Chelsea under new owners have zero idea.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
So sad to see my team in Europe like this, I remember the last decade, even the start of this one, but ManU are worse.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Chelsea enters the Carabao Cup final in good spirits, with Pochettino seeking his first trophy in England! This could change perspective on season!

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Chelsea in my opinion it s a dead hand for me,hope next season can show us some football

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The blue ones are getting worse and worse. The wolves ate them in the field.We need another billion for transfers, and then Chelsea will definitely be in the top 10.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think it’s a team of stars, they don’t have any very good players. They look a very average outfit. They also have not gelled well as a team or had a decent manager in a long while.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A nice revovery in 2nd half against Crystal Palace. This result shows the manager has not lost the players' faith and commitment to the shirt!