Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am in Finland, near Kontiolahti, where biathlon competitions take place.
It is an excellent sport, and really the only bull's eye shooting sport that I would care to watch due to the reactive targets they use. It is amazing how the competitors can control their breathing so well, after skiing as fast as they can, allowing them to put the bullet right on target.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am in Finland, near Kontiolahti, where biathlon competitions take place.
Wow, you're lucky! I am in Ukraine, where there is a war for 2 years now. And last week I almost lost my life because of rocket attack (the warhead of a rocket fell 70 meters away from me, near my neighbor's house). So because of one crazy person (by the way, your nickname is that person) my nation is dying every day in this nonsense war. So yeah, enjoy your biathlon and keep on enjoying it. :sick:

Putin545

Putin545

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Прохладный. Но будьте осторожны, с таким псевдонимом вас могут депортировать.....и даже в Га.

Вау, тебе повезло! Я нахожусь в Украине, где уже 2 года идет война. А на прошлой неделе я чуть не погиб из-за ракетного обстрела (боевая часть ракеты упала в 70 метрах от меня, возле дома моего соседа). Вот и из-за одного сумасшедшего (кстати, ваш ник именно тот человек) моя нация каждый день гибнет в этой бессмысленной войне. Так что да, наслаждайтесь биатлоном и продолжайте получать от него удовольствие.:больной:
You need to take care of yourself, maybe you should change your place of residence?

Putin545

Putin545

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Прохладный. Но будьте осторожны, с таким псевдонимом вас могут депортировать.....и даже в Гаагу:)
I like things that a lot of people don't like, everyone has their own taste

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the last Winter Olympics I had the opportunity to watch this sport and really liked it.I will read its rules in order to enjoy it more next time

J

jonesphedra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Wow, you're lucky! I am in Ukraine, where there is a war for 2 years now. And last week I almost lost my life because of rocket attack (the warhead of a rocket fell 70 meters away from me, near my neighbor's house). So because of one crazy person (by the way, your nickname is that person) my nation is dying every day in this nonsense war. So yeah, enjoy your biathlon and keep on enjoying it. :sick:
I am truly sorry, I hope peace will come to you soon.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love mountains and skiing, but unfortunately I haven't skied myself in a long time :(