Arsenal F.C

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly,it seems we won´t see a happy ending this season either.I can´t believe we have to see the same movie again.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
their... I can't even swear, it's so insulting... I hate Bavaria...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn´t like Arteta´s strategy at all.He must have sent the team play more offensivelyIt is a pity but Bayern played better and deserved the victory.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal has to beat the Wolves as visitors tomorrow . This will be the last opportunity.No time to hesitate!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'd lower expectations as an Arsenal fan.

I do not think anything was really learnt from last year...there is something weak mentally with the team and that starts with Arteta. His team rotation is poor and I think he runs players into the ground because he does not trust the wider squad.

Here's an Arteta stat for you all. 6 of the first team squad has played less minutes than Aaron Ramsdale which is ridiculous. A commentator in the game against Villa stated Arsenal are the least rotated team in the Premier League. Players like Saka, Odegaard and Rice are burnt out mentally and physically.

Now, yes, they could regroup over the last 6 games but they face a problem they have created for themselves.

Everyone now expects an end of season collapse (3 seasons in a row), so the teams involved in the last 6 games will play Arsenal really hard. We have to face Chelsea, Spurs and Man United and all of those rivals will attempt to add further misery to the last few results by beating us - it will help them end their season on a high note. They will all be up for the game including Wolves this weekend. Consequently I think we will lose more points and City will likely win the League.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Arteta's boys responded well after being eliminated from the Champions League. 3 points that keep them in the fight for the title

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's a shame that Arenal didn't make it to the semi-finals of the Champions League this year. Today is the game with Chelsea, I am confident of victory!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they don't seem to keep up if the real pressure is on .

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Arsenal back in the swing of things against Chelsea. Looks like Arsenal will be champions of goal difference this season!

Last edited:
D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Arsenal back in the swing of things against Chelsea. Looks like Arsenal will be champions of goal difference this season!

Man City need to slip up first and we need to win every game...

First the Chelsea game was a real shot in the arm. I was not confident until I knew that Gusto and then Palmer were both out. Then second half it was a romp.

Last night Everton did us a great favor by beating Liverpool and we can only hope Brighton also do similar by stuffing Man City tonight.

Then to Spurs on the weekend. On paper this will be difficult but if Arsenal bring their A game and stick a few past Spurs things will look rosier.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is Manchester City... How I hate them... I really want them to lose... I want to finally see Arsenal win, except for the FA Cup)) It's been 20 years since the Invincibles... It's about time... Arsenal must do everything that depends on it, and believe in the failure of direct competitors...

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
an interesting ending to the season awaits us. We need to win our matches. and to do this, you need to beat Tottenham.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tottenham hve a fairly good record against Man City in recent years, I expect this game will decide the title; a belter with Tottenham sneaking a draw!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Gunners need the help of the "enemies" from SPURS to still hope to win the title :D

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well, we have a great ending in the championship this year... I believe in the championship to the end))

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What do we think of Tottenham...S*** what do we think of S***...Tottenham