nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congratulation to the Republic of Cote d'ivoire on their magnificent victory; after a slow start, their new, interim coach surely desrves great praise turning morale around in the group!

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think i is such a nice story for Haller. He plays in the german socce league and i saw him long time ago. Then he comes back from a foreign league to dortmund an he has cancer. So he fight back, but his first games were not so good. So he goes for half a year to turkey but before he score the decider goals for his team ivory coast. After the match he must cry in the interview. I hope he could survive the cancer and have a beautiful future.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
scale_1200

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An amazing story happened. Côte d'Ivoire won only one game in the group stage, losing to Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria.
They scored a goal in the 86th minute of the match against Senegal, thus equalizing the score and achieved victory by penalty shootout in the 1/8 finals.
The Côte d'Ivoire players equalized in the 90th minute of the game against Mali and scored an incredible goal in the 120th minute of added time in the 1/4 finals.
They beat the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the semifinals and moved on.
Well, in the final, Côte d'Ivoire lose 0-1, but managed to turn the tide of the match and achieve a 2-1 victory over Nigeria.

Related South African Guides: SA Sports Betting