• Poll closed .
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Rangers will win but I keep thinking of what an awful trade the Jays made. Lourdes Gurriel Jr is a pure talent and will probably be like his brother and be good for years. And Moreno has an unreal arm and is a good batter as well. I guess the Jays got a good bunter and fielder in Varsho but I have to shake my head at that one.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first game was incredibly close and there is a chance that the others will be like this.
Texas has nothing to do with Arizona's base stealing, and if Texas doesn't hit a lot of home runs, the games will be so close.
García ended up hitting another sensational Home Run in the Extra 11th Inning.
If every match is this exciting, we won't be bored. ⚾

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't watch any bb before the playoffs so no clue. Would be nice to see the rangers finally get a title. I do find the game deifinitely more entertaining with the new time rules they have instituted.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stayed in the Arlington area for 8 years in the 80's and 90's and am partial to the Rangers.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Texas Rangers or Arizona Diamondbacks - Who do you think will win?
Arizona's gonna win. There's no doubt about it. I've watched almost every game of both teams in the playoffs. Arizona swept the Dodgers and won the series from 0-2 against a very powerful Philadelphia. The score 9-6 in favor of Arizona in the last 15 head-to-head meetings against Rangers. Even Montgomery's ultra-confident play in the series against Houston disappeared in the series with Arizona. And that's before Pfaadt played for Arizona in the starting lineup! This is a unique pitcher who will destroys with strikeouts. In terms of offense: Texas has Garcia and Seager, and the Diamondbacks have every player who can make a score. My prediction: Arizona will win 4-2 in this series. :cool:;)