Poker tracker

H

homelesspoker88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SE
Chips
is poker tracker a good program to buy? or is there something better? i havent got no experience before.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
is poker tracker a good program to buy? or is there something better? i havent got no experience before.
PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are the ones high up in the food chain. Both of them are good. In my view neither is better than the other, they are just different. And if I'm not mistaken both of them also offer a free trial period.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you are a beginner, you should not spend money in vain. If you are serious about the game, just try to build a bankroll from scratch by playing freerolls. It's not as easy as you might think, but if you succeed, it will already be a significant indicator of your progress and the progress of the level of your game.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, getting a poker tracker is a good investment, you can use it to track your hands and study your games off table. I suggest getting DriveHUD because you can get the micro license cheap and just pay the difference when you want to upgrade the license when you move up stakes.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why would you only consider these two in the first place?
For beginners both mentioned applications are overloaded with stuff you might not or never need.
On top the usage of a hud assistant is always provider dependend - some allow these or those or maybe nothing at all.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide